Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
a little bit on MCU news

it's being reported ( not confirmed ) but reported , that Tom Holland has signed a 6 picture deal with Sony / MCU

and he still has one cross over MCU project to do yet , giving us 7 more shots at Spider-man

I'm sure 3 of those movies will be Sony Spider-man films , and 2 will be the upcoming Avengers movies , which still leave 2 unknown

I wouldn't mind one of them being a cross over with the Fantastic Four , as he hung out with Johnny Storm alot in the comics , is what makes me so curious on the Fantastic Four casting

and the other news

sounds like Owen Wilson / Agent Mobius will have a good size part in the new Deadpool 3 movie , which makes sense I guess , if your going to introduce Deadpool and Wolverine into the MCU , it would go through the Time Variance Authority

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_hzOYHNOaU

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Black Panther Wakanda Forever

7.5 / 100

didn't love , but I enjoyed it !!!!

a little long , and it felt long , they could have cut 10 or 15 minutes ,

wasn't a huge fan of Letitia Wright in the first movie , and probably even less so in this film ,

Angela Bassett was terrific

thought Namor was cool , wasn't a fan of them changing his origin though ,

Tenoch Huerta did a great job Namor , but this being a Black Panther film , they had to come up with a weakness for Namor , and , I guess , it was acceptable , I guess

Dominique Thorne as Riri Williams , I'm not so sure of , felt like she was just shoe horned into the film , just to set up her own series on Disney +

I thought Alex Livinalli's Attuma was the real badass in the movie , didn't have alot of screen time , but when he was on screen , pretty awesome

a couple of surprise guest appearances , were cool , and fun , and unexpected

over all , I thought the movie was pretty good , way better then Thor Love and Thunder

now that Phase 4 is over , I think I'll do my final rankings

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
1 ) Spider-man : No Way Home
2 ) Werewolf by Night
3 ) Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
4 ) Black Panther : Wakana Forever
5 ) Hawkeye
6 ) Loki
7 ) WandavIsion
8 ) Falcon and the Winter Soldier
9 ) Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness
10 ) Black Widow
11 ) Moon Knight
12 ) Ms Marvel
13 ) Eternals
14 ) Thor : Love and Thunder
15 ) She Hulk

overall , I enjoyed all of Phase 4

many in my ranking could be interchangeable

I even enjoyed She Hulk , even for as stupid as it was , still at the bottom of my list though....................lol

will never get over what they did to Taskmaster though , and we'll be seeing more of her in the Thunderbolts , maybe they'll change my mind , but I doubt it though

kind of bummed now , no new Marvel stuff till Ant-Man in February

curious what they do now With Spider-man , Kevin Feige said that Spider-man and Daredevil will headline Marvels Street level heroes going forward

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
When I made my list , I forgot the GOTG Christmas Special that comes out in a couple weeks :cool:

and.............word on the street regarding the two upcoming Avengers movies , even though they don't come out till 2025

normally , when rumors come out this far in advance , don't ever pay any attention to them

but.

these are coming from a fairly reliable source , and that fact that those two movie are going to be massive , they'll have to get started pretty soon , just to get all the actors available time , and assuming not all actors will have the same available free time

but............

rumors are , Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield will be showing up

plus

FOX's X-Men will also be showing up in Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars as well , Kevin Feige got his start from those first three X-Men movies in 2000 , and word is , he wants to give them a proper send off before bringing in his own MCU X-Men

either way , these movie are going to be massive , counting the TV show's , the MCU has already expanded 10X , and will expand another 10X before those Avenger movies come out

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Phase 5 , most anticipated

1 ) Ant Man and the Wasp Quantomania
2 ) Daredevil , Born Again
3 ) Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3
4 ) Captain America , New World Order
5 ) Blade
6 ) Thunderbolts
7 ) Secret Invasion
8 ) Loki
9 ) Agatha , Coven of Chaos
10 ) Echo
11 ) The Marvels
12 ) Ironheart

kinda sorta

Tano

Legend
1 ) Spider-man : No Way Home
2 ) Werewolf by Night
3 ) Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
4 ) Black Panther : Wakana Forever
5 ) Hawkeye
6 ) Loki
7 ) WandavIsion
8 ) Falcon and the Winter Soldier
9 ) Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness
10 ) Black Widow
11 ) Moon Knight
12 ) Ms Marvel
13 ) Eternals
14 ) Thor : Love and Thunder
15 ) She Hulk

overall , I enjoyed all of Phase 4

many in my ranking could be interchangeable

I even enjoyed She Hulk , even for as stupid as it was , still at the bottom of my list though....................lol

will never get over what they did to Taskmaster though , and we'll be seeing more of her in the Thunderbolts , maybe they'll change my mind , but I doubt it though

kind of bummed now , no new Marvel stuff till Ant-Man in February

curious what they do now With Spider-man , Kevin Feige said that Spider-man and Daredevil will headline Marvels Street level heroes going forward
I wasn't all that impressed with phase 4

I haven't seen the new Black Panther movie yet but I would put Loki at number 1 - really liked it
2 would be Shang Chi
And then I don't really know - all the rest about the same for me except Thor and She Hulk definitely at the bottom of the rest

They were all entertaining in their own way but not one's that I would watch over and over like some of the Phase 1 and Phase 3 movies

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I wasn't all that impressed with phase 4

I haven't seen the new Black Panther movie yet but I would put Loki at number 1 - really liked it
2 would be Shang Chi
And then I don't really know - all the rest about the same for me except Thor and She Hulk definitely at the bottom of the rest

They were all entertaining in their own way but not one's that I would watch over and over like some of the Phase 1 and Phase 3 movies
I pretty much liked the TV shows , better then the movies

the movies , other then Spider-man and Shang chi were kinda generic

Hawkeye was actually my favorite of the TV shows , even in the comics , I've always liked the street level heroes the best

Loki was great , and probably the most important going forward , with different time lines and Kang , for the next two phases , I even liked Ms Marvel ,

now looking forward to phase 5 TV , I have no idea what to expect with Secret Invasion , but I think thats the whole point , same with Echo , I hope they fix King Pin , with Daredevil , Born Again being my most anticipated , Jon Bernthal is believed to be coming back as Punisher , and it's being reported that Jenna Ortega has been cast as White Tiger

even though they haven't announced it yet , Phase 4 defiantly has set up the Young Avengers , Kate Bishop , Wiccan and Speed , Patriot , Stature , Ms America , Ms Marvel , Kid Loki , Iron Heart , Skaar

I'm actually really looking forward to Agatha , Coven of Chaos , just from casting announcements and story plots , it really has me intrigued , I'm hearing Wiccan and Speed will return , along with Dotti ,

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
First look at M.O.D.O.CK. from the upcoming Ant-Man movie

well , at least the Funko Pop version

Fh-Ij50XgAAPJxg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Something I didn't think about on Stormbreaker being jealous over Thor and Mjolnir.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is being released on Disney+ on January 20.