Mariota

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I like the kid and would love to see him as a Ram. But come on anybody that has taken the beating that he has behind his O line this year would be the same way.

Hopefully they don't damage the kid before he can get drafted.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He has had past injury. I would not take him in the first round. I don't really think he will be a great pro anyway. Don't want him.

paceram

Pro Bowler
He has had past injury. I would not take him in the first round. I don't really think he will be a great pro anyway. Don't want him.

Which QB would you like to see the Rams select if he is available when the Rams pick?

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
If Davis keeps up this pace, stories like this will only be fodder for the college football gambling community.

Philly5

Rookie
He would be the only QB I would want in the first round from what I have seen so far. Still banged up after 12 days is not good.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It seems like Mariota is always "banged up" when Oregon doesn't play up to its potential.

AZRamsFan93

I like Mariota and Winston. Either one would work for me.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Mariota's highlight reels make him look like an obvious #1 but when I've actually watched him play, I don't see a guy that's going to translate to the NFL. Not on a bad team anyway. All the physical skills but in terms of reading defenses, timing and making NFL caliber throws, I'm not sold.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Not that I'm some kind of QB scout or anything, but Davis needs to play well from here on. Not just for this season, but next. Cause I haven't seen a 1st round QB yet.

Athos

Legend
eh. I'd like to not draft a QB with injury concerns.

I may have to start looking into Hundley with more detail. If Davis proves capable, we can afford to draft a kid like that and let him sit, absorb, and learn from the bench for a few years.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Lets hope we go into 2015 with a QB problem. Sam Bradford is coming back and looking strong and Austin Davis is the toast of the league.

V3

Hall of Fame
Lets hope we go into 2015 with a QB problem. Sam Bradford is coming back and looking strong and Austin Davis is the toast of the league.
Sorry, I don't want Bradford as the starter of this team anymore. You can't count on him being healthy and we still don't even know if he'd even be a top QB.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mariota is the man. Id take him in a heartbeat. Unfortunately I dont think we'll get him without trading up

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
At some point people are going to stop talking as if Mariota and Winston are the only top tier QBS in the class. I expect it will be next week when Brett Hundley and his Bruins beat Mariota's Ducks.

Speaking of Hundley (the guy I want if you couldn't tell lol) has any of the QBs had as good a game as he did last week on the road against 15th ranked Arizona St?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would rather have Brian Hoyer than any of the college QBs.

That's kind of nuts.

At some point people are going to stop talking as if Mariota and Winston are the only top tier QBS in the class. I expect it will be next week when Brett Hundley and his Bruins beat Mariota's Ducks.

Speaking of Hundley (the guy I want if you couldn't tell lol) has any of the QBs had as good a game as he did last week on the road against 15th ranked Arizona St?

That was a big game for Hundley. Unfortunately, that game is more the exception than the norm. He's been very inconsistent and has major issues with his eye discipline.

Incredibly talented kid...so if he gets it together, I'm all for him but he's another guy with some huge red flags.

Seems like all of these QBs have big red flags right now.