Marcus Peters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
But really, how did he play tonight? Did anyone keep tabs?

As far as I could tell, he was exclusively matched up against Kelce, and did fairly well. Most of Kelce's catches were short dump-offs. There were a couple where he beat Peters, but he did very well, in my honest opinion.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did anybody catch the Andy Reid/Marcus Peters embrace after the game. Those two were hugging it out and talking about stuff. It made me feel good about Peters. Everyone has to own up to the past, and it looked Like Marcus was doing just that.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But really, how did he play tonight? Did anyone keep tabs?

He did his job. Hopefully, him and Wade are starting to figure things out together. Kelce had that one big catch where he pushed Peters down, but I didn't see any other memorable bad plays from Peters.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
As far as I could tell, he was exclusively matched up against Kelce, and did fairly well. Most of Kelce's catches were short dump-offs. There were a couple where he beat Peters, but he did very well, in my honest opinion.

The one long pass, iirc, Peters fell down, much like Sam Shields did on that wide open Hill TD.

I hate, hate, hate, hate that Coliseum turf. Honestly, that Azteca field was worse, but not really sure how much.

I'm SO looking forward to us in our new stadium.

Freak those rains that caused us to miss a year there. It never rains in SoCal my big butt.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
The one long pass, iirc, Peters fell down, much like Sam Shields did on that wide open Hill TD.

I hate, hate, hate, hate that Coliseum turf. Honestly, that Azteca field was worse, but not really sure how much.

I'm SO looking forward to us in our new stadium.

Freak those rains that caused us to miss a year there. It never rains in SoCal my big butt.

The field sure was broken up on Monday night, lots of players on both sides just turning over on their ankles, 2 missed PATs, it was shocking

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I was honestly VERY worried that GZ reinjured his groin with the way he'd either kick it out of the end zone or not even get it to the end zone.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Marcus has been playing a lot better now that he is playing his natural role more and the only position he has really ever played. He is a zone, bail or even press corner NOT a man guy. He likes and plays better when reading the QB not the receiver. Why we traded for him and then forced him into a role he is unfamiliar and uncomfortable with always confused me. He is still playing some man but he is in zone a lot now and playing much better. He is a high risk/reward guy, he just needs to find the balance.

Last edited: