Marcus Peters mic'ed up. Best video of the week.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
I've heard Talib (on NFL channel) and Peters both call their coach a genius this week. Great to see how much this team seems to care about each other. We've come a long way from....
giphy.gif
A loved Hayes for this.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I've heard Talib (on NFL channel) and Peters both call their coach a genius this week. Great to see how much this team seems to care about each other. We've come a long way from....
giphy.gif

I went to that game and I was 10 rows right up where that happened.

I will always respect those that stood up for our QB when Cook was just being a jerk.

jjab360

Legend
giphy.gif
Over the years, it's been difficult for me to figure out why Shaun Hill is just randomly nervous clapping in the background.

I think he's just like, "I want to help out Austin here but that Cook is one huge dude, let me just show my support by cheering on the rest of the guys. Go team!" :ROFLMAO:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I went to that game and I was 10 rows right up where that happened.

I will always respect those that stood up for our QB when Cook was just being a jerk.

So they should. He had just thrown a perfect ball for cook to catch a td and put the rams in a strong position to win the game. Except cook dropped it cold. Sure cook was upset for being good for nothing but when your qb tries to give you a handshake, a we'll get them next time handshake, and that's your reaction....Go fuck yourself. The fucking DNA rifle.

I've said it before but i will always be thankful to Davis for the game he played that day. We had bought tickets to the game before we left Australia to go on holidays to the usa. We planned our holiday around that game. I was so excited when i printed out the tickets a couple of hours before the rams played the browns in pre-season. I was crushed when Sammy got hurt again. I was mortified when the rams played the Vikings in week 1 a day before we left for America. The win against the bucs gave me hope and then Davis came out guns blazing against the cowboys. Even though the rams lost in the end it was an entertaining game to watch which is all you want really when you go to a game.

So, in summary, Jared cook is a dicknose.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
So they should. He had just thrown a perfect ball for cook to catch a td and put the rams in a strong position to win the game. Except cook dropped it cold. Sure cook was upset for being good for nothing but when your qb tries to give you a handshake, a we'll get them next time handshake, and that's your reaction....Go freak yourself. The freaking DNA rifle.

I've said it before but i will always be thankful to Davis for the game he played that day. We had bought tickets to the game before we left Australia to go on holidays to the usa. We planned our holiday around that game. I was so excited when i printed out the tickets a couple of hours before the rams played the browns in pre-season. I was crushed when Sammy got hurt again. I was mortified when the rams played the Vikings in week 1 a day before we left for America. The win against the bucs gave me hope and then Davis came out guns blazing against the cowboys. Even though the rams lost in the end it was an entertaining game to watch which is all you want really when you go to a game.

So, in summary, Jared cook is a dicknose.

Dude, that is the best summary I've ever heard, dicknose hehe

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
But this can't be possible! All the guys we got are cancers and they will cause major problems!!!

:rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh:

Yeah, it's all good for now, but aquib did have to pull MP away from mixing it up with someone in the stands.... I really don't want to see him have a Ron Artest moment in Horns.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I love Peters’ swagger. I’m not a fan of ridiculous trash talking, but spirited jawing in the middle of a game is probably how I’d do it.

Just watching the players interact throughout the clip, the team appears to be gelling. Seems like good camaraderie has already formed.

Start stacking wins... and this team becomes a confident and dangerous bunch.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
So they should. He had just thrown a perfect ball for cook to catch a td and put the rams in a strong position to win the game. Except cook dropped it cold. Sure cook was upset for being good for nothing but when your qb tries to give you a handshake, a we'll get them next time handshake, and that's your reaction....Go freak yourself. The freaking DNA rifle.

Yup he was a complete asshole for that stunt.

I wonder if he ever apologized for that bullshit.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I liked the Cooper Kupp dance.
Might pull that one out at the club.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This Rams/Raiders rivalry is getting interesting. First the 52-0 and now the Peters celebration. When the Raiders Nation see the Rams on the schedule, that image of the celebration will pop in their heads for the next 100 years. Rams are the Raiders nightmare. We have outscored them 85 to 13 in those two games! Good Lord! Someone said the word confident. This team takes the field knowing they are going to win against anyone. Someone else said "surreal". I still think I'm going to wake up, right? Enjoy the ride and please show up to the games when you can and support The Dream Team.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I love Peters’ swagger. I’m not a fan of ridiculous trash talking, but spirited jawing in the middle of a game is probably how I’d do it.

Just watching the players interact throughout the clip, the team appears to be gelling. Seems like good camaraderie has already formed.

Start stacking wins... and this team becomes a confident and dangerous bunch.

I was a Josh McDaniels guy, and then a Shanahan guy. But I'm so glad I was wrong because there's no doubt in my mind our young head coach is why this team is gelling together so quickly.

And you KNOW these guys love the fact that on this team as a starter? Probably not going to have to play during the preseason, at all.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Well, I’m gonna make a prediction about Marcus Peters.

He loves his teammates and his teammates love him.

Same thing with his coaches. There’s a mutual admiration society going on there, too.

So, I’d say that the chances of extending MP are near 100%. It’s a perfect scenario for all concerned.

And...

MP will gradually become less excitable and more like Talib has become over time. IOW, his temperament will become less and less of a concern.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • i

Lindsey ThiryESPN
Rams' Marcus Peters fined $13K for Marshawn Lynch tribute celebration
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. -- Los Angeles Rams cornerback Marcus Peters' tribute to Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch turned out to be a costly one.

The NFL fined Peters $13,369 for grabbing his crotch as he jumped backward into the end zone for a touchdown during a season-opening victory in Oakland on Monday night.

"Yeah, it's a lot of money," Peters said after practice Friday. "But it was worth it."

Rams coach Sean McVay said he thought the celebration, dubbed "The Beast Mode" by Peters, was good-natured.

"He's got a close relationship with Marshawn," McVay said. "This was something that he had discussed with him before, if he was going to be able to make a play like that. So it was a good way for those guys to kind of have an inside joke, laugh about it, and I think it all was in fun and lighthearted."

Peters, who grew up in Oakland, intercepted a pass by Derek Carr with 1:59 remaining in the game and returned it 50 yards for the score.

Kansas City Chiefs, finished with three tackles, an interception and a pass deflection in the 33-13 victory. Afterward, McVay awarded Peters with a game ball.

"It's all paying respect and loving the game," Peters said of his touchdown celebration. "... Who knows if this [is] Marshawn's last year playing in the league. S---, we was up, closed the game out, no better way to go out in Oakland. Who knows the next time we'll get to play the Raiders in Oakland. They're going to Vegas in what, a year and a half?

"So it was something that was well-deserved for the hometown."

Lynch, also from Oakland and whom Peters refers to as his cousin, incurred a similar fine, $11,000, in 2014 for the same gesture. Lynch was fined $20,000 for doing it again a month later.

Peters' fine was not even the largest that a Rams player incurred after last week's game. Defensive tackle Aaron Donald was fined $20,054 for roughing Carr.

"It was a low hit. Not much you can do when you're falling," Donald said. "But it is what it is."