Marcus Peters mic'ed up. Best video of the week.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Oh man, when that lineman tried to cut block him.

Awesome to see our defense and offense feeding off of each other.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
He obviously loves McVay and Kupp. He was hype when Kupp made some plays and straight up said he loved McVay lol

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He obviously loves McVay and Kupp. He was hype when Kupp made some plays and straight up said he loved McVay lol

I've heard Talib (on NFL channel) and Peters both call their coach a genius this week. Great to see how much this team seems to care about each other. We've come a long way from....
giphy.gif

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've heard Talib (on NFL channel) and Peters both call their coach a genius this week. Great to see how much this team seems to care about each other. We've come a long way from....
giphy.gif

what a clown that cook guy is. davis was playing a hell of a game. stupid jerk.

at least his loafing on monday night led to an int in the rams endzone and a pick 6.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
what a clown that cook guy is. davis was playing a hell of a game. stupid jerk.

at least his loafing on monday night led to an int in the rams endzone and a pick 6.

Thats Jared's one good game for the year. Look for him to do absolutely nothing for the next 15 games.

The Ramowl

Starter
I still have to pinch myself, this is the same team I've been following my entire life, dominant again after almost 20 years. This guys who was supposed to be locker room cancer sure seems to enjoy being there. Oh man this will be a fun season. Let's go Rams

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Everybody loves Cooper Kupp, but I loved Marcus Peters at Washington and knew when the Chiefs got him, he would be a premier CB and I can't believe he's in horns...But again, everybody loves Cooper Kupp...Peters is amazing.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
The team just has an energy about em don't they. I'll admit to being a little worried about Peters, but this dude seems to be right at home here. The culture around the Rams is something every team should strive for.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I still have to pinch myself, this is the same team I've been following my entire life, dominant again after almost 20 years. This guys who was supposed to be locker room cancer sure seems to enjoy being there. Oh man this will be a fun season. Let's go Rams
Same here. It feels so surreal after being bad for so long.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
giphy.gif
This moment made me a William Hayes fan.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
He is lucky he didn't concuss himself with his celebration. So hopefully he puts that one away for awhile.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
He's no thug just a kid from the hood doin what he loves.....That was a great video love me some MP
Displaying Leadership and football smarts...he knows the position

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Loved it when he & Marshawn got up giggling, lol.
Still can't believe Marcus Peters is on our team. Straight up stole him from the Chiefs.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
But this can't be possible! All the guys we got are cancers and they will cause major problems!!!

:rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh: