Marcus Peters goes into stands to check a fan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Mic'd up as it should be. Nice.

What did the fan say when MP walked up..."Hey don't touch me...." Lol

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
The dude needs to get his head in the game. Can’t let outside distraction be a factor.

AllGasNoBrakes

Air Traffic Controller
Haha he’s so Oakland with the “where you from?”

Marcus is legit a real one, type of guy I would’ve loved to play with.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
For some reason, I would like to know what the fan was saying.

Peters’ manhood was apparently threatened by a mortally offensive shouted remark.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Will only encourage other fans to try to get his head out of the game

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That's a player Rams fans and their families can be proud of right there.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mic'd up as it should be. Nice.

What did the fan say when MP walked up..."Hey don't touch me...." Lol

Haha, talking shit to him from afar but when he approaches him all he can say is "don't touch me". Loser.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
To me Peters seems to be a bit too sensitive, he needs to let that stuff bounce off him and probable would of if they were winning right now.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
This still makes me laugh everytime I see it. Talk shit and can't back it up when confonted on it lol. Also Rams went from 30-13 at this point to 30-23. Coincidence? :mrburnsevil:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I love how the water guy tosses his cups and is ready to roll... lol thats probably when the trash talker started rethinking his choice..

KDS73

Rookie
Now if he could just put that same effort into tackling scrub RB's instead of letting them just run by and into the end zone, maybe acting tough to fans will actually look impressive. Like i said in the vent thread, it's becoming more and more clear why the Chiefs were over him.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Now if he could just put that same effort into tackling scrub RB's instead of letting them just run by and into the end zone, maybe acting tough to fans will actually look impressive. Like i said in the vent thread, it's becoming more and more clear why the Chiefs were over him.

I have to agree. This bothered me more than the fan altercation. He was in position to make a tackle and pulled up to watch him run by and score. That some "Me not We" shit right there. I lost more respect for him after that play than anything else.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Haha he’s so Oakland with the “where you from?”

Marcus is legit a real one, type of guy I would’ve loved to play with.

Not a good sign. "where you from" is a punk move and just lame. Who cares where are you from ? Like it matters ?
Its the same mentality in which inner city gangs kill each other over such things.
All I want to know, was it before or after Peters and Talib just let 2 WRs just run right past them so deep a rainbow pass from Foles was completed ?
Where you from ? Its like the idiots who for some reason are proud of to fight over which "area code" you or they are from. Then they tattoo it on their skin.
Peters just needs to be worried about receivers running past him and tackling.
Myself, it looks like Peters is not too bright. Its about football, not where you are from.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Not a good sign. "where you from" is a punk move and just lame. Who cares where are you from ? Like it matters ?
Its the same mentality in which inner city gangs kill each other over such things.
All I want to know, was it before or after Peters and Talib just let 2 WRs just run right past them so deep a rainbow pass from Foles was completed ?
Where you from ? Its like the idiots who for some reason are proud of to fight over which "area code" you or they are from. Then they tattoo it on their skin.
Peters just needs to be worried about receivers running past him and tackling.
Myself, it looks like Peters is not too bright. Its about football, not where you are from.

I tell ya, back in my day....