Marcus Peters confronts Asshole Face after game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Michael Thomas looks like Scottie Pippens younger brother who rode the short bus to school and had notes pinned to his shirt...in high school.

I should be ashamed.

I love that movie

JYB

Starter
Michael Thomas looks like Scottie Pippens younger brother who rode the short bus to school and had notes pinned to his shirt...in high school.

I should be ashamed.

Can’t stand Thomas’s obnoxious look-at-me flexing after every reception. Didn’t have much to flex about this game, but actually started to do it after one of his measly four catches, though appeared to have momentary sense and cut it short, realizing how pathetic it was given his performance to that point.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
There are 53 guys on our Roster no way any one of us like them all personally. We love the Rams all the coaches, owners, cities and players as these are just the parts that equal the sum. Through uniform changes and newly acquired players who previously played on hated teams we band together with one goal a Ram win every time we hit the field.

Sure along the way we embarrass ourselves, each other, succeed and fail with a myriad of personalities. Marcus Peters is a fiery sole it is that sole that has helped him to find his place, none of us know his experiences growing up in Oakland and most all agree he is very un filtered and reactionary with some work needed in the impulse control department.

All this being said I bet he is as loved in that locker room as the next Ram and when you go to a game and watch during commercial breaks or during warmups you see his infectious enthusiasm for the game. I went to his first game in pre season and the first home game of the year. MP is about fun getting the crowd going and dancing around just being a big kid. I know it has been a tough year for him playing out of position, playing injured and playing poorly but on Sunday he nutted up and played very well....perfect no but one hell of an improvement over the last time we were at the dome

Last edited:

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Can’t stand Thomas’s obnoxious look-at-me flexing after every reception
Yeah, and apparently Thomas had planned out a new obnoxious TD celebration just for this game... such a shame we never got to see it, right?

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Someone should forward this to Keyshawn. He thinks his nephew can do no wrong. Key is still very reluctant to give Rams or Goff any credit or kudos for the victory. He's such a knucklehead, rumored to have scored a 3 on his Wonderlich (sp?) and works on the Rams flagship station. Thank God, Travis and LZ give it right back to him.
The same Keyshawn Johnson who as a LA radio sports personality could only name one (Joyner) of the two Rams starting Safetys on today’s morning show (yes believe it or not TODAYS)

Seriously? I aint shitting you guys

This utter buffoon, who gets paid for LA sports talk, could only name one of our two safetys

Exposed forever as far as im concerned

Last edited:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I met the team when they returned home Sunday night and the buses pull in and drop off the players and they get in their own cars and drive home. They have to leave one driveway and we are waiting there for them. I'm first in line and this car swears, driving very slow and it stops in front of me and the window rolls down and it's Marcus Peters! He grabs my left hand and we squeeze as I'm yelling "thank you! we love you! we love you Marcus!" and he moves up a little bit for other fans along the driveway line to grab his hand and say hello. It was surreal!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Can’t stand Thomas’s obnoxious look-at-me flexing after every reception. Didn’t have much to flex about this game, but actually started to do it after one of his measly four catches, though appeared to have momentary sense and cut it short, realizing how pathetic it was given his performance to that point.

It's one of the things I dislike about him too - he's a fantastic athlete - stop it with the showboating