Man, we're F'N lucky!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
busch beer GIF by Busch

You are getting all uptown on me.....Does Natty Ice come in a 40 oz can?

Q: What's the difference between a light beer and a clitoris?
A: A clitoris only tastes like piss for about 10 seconds.

I'll see myself out now.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Busch beer isn't all that bad. It's in that range with beers I can stomach with some others like PBR or miller high life, MGD, etc. I actually think Budweiser is kind of underrated, but then I have certain situations where I like a lighter beer like when I'm risking my life in the yard on a summer day. When I'm kicking back stoned and want to savor a great beer then I usually do a Sam Adams but really I can drink any darker beer as long as it isn't too hoppy. Just not a fan of IPAs.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Only beer I ever liked was a Tsingtao beer which is a Chinese beer when I was in China.

Tried a few domestic beers like Bud and Lite beer and they all taste like sewage to me.

Tried a Tsingtao in the US and it was skunky af… super gross. I guess I just don’t have a palette for beer (which saves me money, I guess)

But drinking the ONE beer… I got it why people like beer…

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Only beer I ever liked was a Tsingtao beer which is a Chinese beer when I was in China.

Tried a few domestic beers like Bud and Lite beer and they all taste like sewage to me.

Tried a Tsingtao in the US and it was skunky af… super gross. I guess I just don’t have a palette for beer (which saves me money, I guess)

But drinking the ONE beer… I got it why people like beer…
I like to drink anywhere from 6-24

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Well fellas, I found a few Busch Lights at the hog buildings and Bon Jovi - Bad Medicine on the radio so... THINGS ARE GOING GOOD!

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
I personally feel like Busch is the most underrated beer. Price + taste = sweet spot.
Honestly, I never read something so true in my 32 almost 33 years on Earth!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
it's the formaldehyde that makes those so good ahhh. :woozy2:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I do dig a PBR on a day like today. Modelo would also hit the spot too. Up over 100F in the Sac Valley today

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I'm sure I can find it! Might need to switch to that or Milwaukee's Best Ice! Or maybe Bud Ice. Haha.
Back when I was in the Navy, late 70s, there was BEER beer. White can black letters said BEER. I drank cases of that shit. Probably helped that I was stoned, but I think a six pack was like a buck and change. These gas prices keep going up, I will need them to bring it back.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I personally feel like Busch is the most underrated beer. Price + taste = sweet spot.
My favorite of all time was Newcastle. Then it got sold to I think the same people who make 805, which I really like, it was ruined. I still morn the loss of my beer.

dang

Legend
Do they still make Red Dog. Decent and cheap back in the 90s.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Do they still make Red Dog. Decent and cheap back in the 90s.
Oh yeah. Sell it at the Walmart right across the river in Prairie DU Chien, WI.

It's like $12 for a 30 box. $12 to tear your guts up!

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Good PR, good results, super likeable young coach, great team of management, great new stadium, 2nd biggest ad market all these reasons are not overlooked by other players in the league which translates them wanting to play for the Rams which equals why we are acquiring premium talent which translates to lots of wins and happy players.

Sure some players play for paychecks but most have pride and really want to win. Most likely they had their fair share of winning and that is why they play the game. We have players recruiting other players which shows the league what a great place/organization the Rams are to play for