Man up Ram fans.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Pretty simple really, they had the division won in their minds at that point coming of a huge high and didn't come to play. You're right that was a slip up for sure after reeling off the victories they needed to control their destiny. I agree it was sad that they go blanked so bad, but we all know that this can happen that is why they play the game. But I watched that game and I could see for whatever reason that the Cowboys didn't even show up and I believe that was partially by design in many ways. I seriously don't think they prepared as they usually do in that game and looked at it as not as important as many other games..

In this game coming up, both teams will be at their best no excuses. You guys have injury losses with Kupp, and we lost our best offensive lineman in fredrick for this entire season. I honestly will be back to congratulate you on a victory if that is what happens, but having watched the Cowboys lately and feeling this ride their on it's going to take a monumental effort for the Rams to overcome our teams mindset.

Johneric8 i respect you bro you are one of the few Cowboys fan, who actually reasons and can see why the Cowboys could win or lose this game. If you guys win i'll be the first to congratulate you as well.

I disagree with the monumental effort tho my friend. We avg 37 points a game at home have gone toe to toe with some of the best offenses and defenses. We are rested(Gurley should be 100 percent healthy) and i believe that McVay has learned some valuable lessons. 1) was against the Bears, he went all Mike Martz and was determined to throw the ball on a team playing cover 2 with the LB's dropping back. 2) If you mix up the offense and throw a few new wrinkles in hard for teams to adjust. (I personally believe McVay has a playoff playbook cooked up for you guys). So if we go play the same football that has won us 13 games and beat you guys last year in Jerrys world we will be just fine. May the best team win!!!

Big Game

Living The Dream
If the Ram's offense is so elite right now what happened when they played the Eagles and Bears not long ago? No need to tell me I know, they played some very good defenses.. Lets be honest, most of the ram's gawdy numbers come from playing weaker defenses. Either way, I will be back after the game to either look like Nostradamus or congratulate you guys on your premonitions.. If I were you though I would be very worried about Gurleys knee and how it will respond.

actually thats false in both games Gurley who is a huge key to our offense was knicked up. Also in the bears game McVay refused to run the ball for some reason. We only ran the ball 11 times, nobody falling for playaction if you only run that many times. In the end bad play calling and some defensive mistakes cost us both games. But to your point in all three of our loses we have been right there in the game with a chance to win. I don't think the cowboys can say the same.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We know how much belief and momentum go into post season success
Yeah, the Rams clinched their division in November while Dallas had to play for their playoff lives until the end of the season

Dallas scored 23 or more points 7 times. The Rams scored less than 23 points once.

jacktheripper85

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If the Ram's offense is so elite right now what happened when they played the Eagles and Bears not long ago? No need to tell me I know, they played some very good defenses.. Lets be honest, most of the ram's gawdy numbers come from playing weaker defenses. Either way, I will be back after the game to either look like Nostradamus or congratulate you guys on your premonitions.. If I were you though I would be very worried about Gurleys knee and how it will respond.

If I were you I would be more concerned about how your going to generate any scoring if we shut Eliot down which I anticipate happening. In LA Dak is going to have to find a way to generate at least 17-20 points on his own and I don’t see that happening.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since you're new to football it seems I'll explain it as simply as possible. Sometimes when a top offense meets a top defense the defense wins, especially when that defense is at home with a weather advantage. Sometimes the top offense wins. Being a Cowboy fan you've probably never seen your team be a top offense or defense though so it's forgivable you not knowing this.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dak outplayed Russel Wilson when we played them plain and simple, just as he has Goff over the last half of the season, the stats against Goff and lopsided. Look it up if you don't believe me. We know how much belief and momentum go into post season success.

the last half of the season you say? the cowboys scored 185 points in the second half of the season, the rams scored 263.

what were you saying again?

johneric8

UDFA
Johneric8 i respect you bro you are one of the few Cowboys fan, who actually reasons and can see why the Cowboys could win or lose this game. If you guys win i'll be the first to congratulate you as well.

I disagree with the monumental effort tho my friend. We avg 37 points a game at home have gone toe to toe with some of the best offenses and defenses. We are rested(Gurley should be 100 percent healthy) and i believe that McVay has learned some valuable lessons. 1) was against the Bears, he went all Mike Martz and was determined to throw the ball on a team playing cover 2 with the LB's dropping back. 2) If you mix up the offense and throw a few new wrinkles in hard for teams to adjust. (I personally believe McVay has a playoff playbook cooked up for you guys). So if we go play the same football that has won us 13 games and beat you guys last year in Jerrys world we will be just fine. May the best team win!!!

You do realize that half the roster for the cowboys was changed over from 17 to 18 right? It's a different team with a 10 times better defense and offense that is maturing before our eyes. Whatever happened last year can't really be relevant here can it? Last year was one of the worst years I've see for the cowboys in terms of distractions. The zeke being out for half the season and not knowing whether or not he was going to be suspended had the team in a mess. You have to admit that having this distraction is bad news that was all anyone talked about during the season.

But i agree, may the best team win. I see it like this, if you guys struggle with our run, we win. If you do well against the run, you win. I'm pretty sure each team has some tricks up their sleeves.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You do realize that half the roster for the cowboys was changed over from 17 to 18 right? It's a different team with a 10 times better defense and offense that is maturing before our eyes. Whatever happened last year can't really be relevant here can it? Last year was one of the worst years I've see for the cowboys in terms of distractions. The zeke being out for half the season and not knowing whether or not he was going to be suspended had the team in a mess. You have to admit that having this distraction is bad news that was all anyone talked about during the season.

But i agree, may the best team win. I see it like this, if you guys struggle with our run, we win. If you do well against the run, you win. I'm pretty sure each team has some tricks up their sleeves.
I see it differently. If our overpowering offense plays to its potential, the Cowboys don't have a chance.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Dak outplayed Russel Wilson when we played them plain and simple, just as he has Goff over the last half of the season, the stats against Goff and lopsided. Look it up if you don't believe me. We know how much belief and momentum go into post season success.
Belief and momentum... you were saying...

Lets be honest, most of the ram's gawdy numbers come from playing weaker defenses.
Weaker defences... you were saying...

What you guys need to be extremely worried about is our speed on defense, it really is incredibly fast and hard hitting. I hope Goff is good at getting the ball off quickly because he is going to be under duress incredibly fast.
I guess Goff's super human speed got him out of trouble last night, I don't think anyone came close to getting his soul...

jacktheripper85

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seriously. Enough with the hand wringing and cow towing down to these football challenged Cowboy fans and morons in the media.

I really don’t care how our defense has played all year. This is the playoffs. If anybody thinks crappy Dak is going to come into the Coliseum and lead his team to victory over a Wade Phillips coached defense led by the likes of Talib, Peters, Johnson, Brockers, Suh and Donald-think again.

Garrett vs McVay? Don’t make me laugh. After playing against that leather helmet led offense architectured by Schottenheimer the Dallas D will feel like they are playing an offense from another dimension with McVay on the other sideline.

Special teams...we have Greg the Leg and Hekker-they have Tavon Austin. Let me know when you stop laughing.

On offense they have a WR that Talib will shut down-the rest of their receivers are either in the ER or couldn’t get open if the Rams played with 1 guy in the secondary and even if they could they have a QB that couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat. (They do have that Ewok who is pretty good but he’ll be feeding his fat face on the sidelines by the second half when the game is already over.

Gurley is the man and after hearing about Ewok all week will want to shove it down everyone’s throat. He has at least 3 scores Saturday night.

Sorry, but I’m not buying the close game narrative. After the disappointment of the Falcon game last year this team led by McVay will stomp this Garrett led Cowgirl team. Cooper provided them with a good spark but Talib extinguishes that this weekend while McVay’s playcalling has the Dallas D on their heels all afternoon.

Rams romp 38-6.

Kind of...

BADCBE00-B421-4C59-85D9-6595E70E93BB.jpeg