Man up Ram fans.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Seriously. Enough with the hand wringing and cow towing down to these football challenged Cowboy fans and morons in the media.

I really don’t care how our defense has played all year. This is the playoffs. If anybody thinks crappy Dak is going to come into the Coliseum and lead his team to victory over a Wade Phillips coached defense led by the likes of Talib, Peters, Johnson, Brockers, Suh and Donald-think again.

Garrett vs McVay? Don’t make me laugh. After playing against that leather helmet led offense architectured by Schottenheimer the Dallas D will feel like they are playing an offense from another dimension with McVay on the other sideline.

Special teams...we have Greg the Leg and Hekker-they have Tavon Austin. Let me know when you stop laughing.

On offense they have a WR that Talib will shut down-the rest of their receivers are either in the ER or couldn’t get open if the Rams played with 1 guy in the secondary and even if they could they have a QB that couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat. (They do have that Ewok who is pretty good but he’ll be feeding his fat face on the sidelines by the second half when the game is already over.

Gurley is the man and after hearing about Ewok all week will want to shove it down everyone’s throat. He has at least 3 scores Saturday night.

Sorry, but I’m not buying the close game narrative. After the disappointment of the Falcon game last year this team led by McVay will stomp this Garrett led Cowgirl team. Cooper provided them with a good spark but Talib extinguishes that this weekend while McVay’s playcalling has the Dallas D on their heels all afternoon.

Rams romp 38-6.
Nice smack talk right there. Love it!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Here is the deal, there really hasn't been a team yet that has just forced the cowboys to pass. The big problem I see with this and mentality is you guys are banking on Dak not being able to beat you with his arm which is a completely non-sense.
The Cowboys haven't played how they played just because we ran the ball every down, it's because of a balanced attack.

If you guys gear up to stop the run I can assure you that Cole Beasley will be playing and he will be open more often than not. The Cowboys have many ways offensively to beat you in terms of spreading the ball around. Lets not forget Gallup whom has been one of the very best rookie receivers this year in the league. The boys have been saving Dak's roll outs and designed runs for the playoffs as well for the added dimension. And I know you guys have seen what that big strong man is capable of in terms of keeping defenses honest.

I'm not here to say that the Cowboys offense is the greatest show on turn, no pun intended, but they do have an extremely balanced attack that is incredibly hard to stop. The cowboys problems have been red zone related quite honestly but it seems they are working that out the last couple of games.

I'm not sitting here saying the boys are gonna win, but to believe that if you contain zeke dak can't beat you that is simply not the case.. He is not the bus driver many of you fantasize him to be, the guy is a gamer and a winner and makes very good decisions. Sure he holds the ball too long at times, but he also isn't as prone to the mistakes as many other Qb's.

What you guys need to be extremely worried about is our speed on defense, it really is incredibly fast and hard hitting. I hope Goff is good at getting the ball off quickly because he is going to be under duress incredibly fast.

The Indianapolis Colts say "hi".

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
if you contain zeke dak can't beat you that is simply not the case
Sorry dude... I've watched tons of DAL games this year (I always watch in hopes they'll lose... it was sooo much fun earlier this year).
That is the case. Prescott is not a good passer... he may run, but he won't bring DAL back with only his arm. He's an average passer, at best.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
"Dak! You're going down" - Aaron Donald
giphy.gif

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Ripper, best post of the day.:party::cheers::banana::yay::yess::rimshot::wow::football::santa:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Shutout, I do believe.
How the heck does a division leading contender desperately needing a W get shut the fuck out in a god damn domed stadium

Please someone help me here cuz that’s a serious question, this one week after the Rams / Bears debacle, which sorta was outdoors in 20 degree weather after we’d clinched the division, unlike the URGENCY at hand for Dallas coming into Indy

Funny how that tank job seems to be white washed whilst the Rams Chicago game gets so much scrutiny-

Whatever, Rams fan will dominate the Coliseum, and the Cowboys WILL get their pants pulled down soon enough, and then...they can all go scurrying back under the rocks from where they came

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Their players?

The title says, "Rams fans." I'm going from there. And I put it in blue font and used a stick-out-tongue emoji, which was sarcasm. Sorry for the confusion.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Here is the deal, there really hasn't been a team yet that has just forced the cowboys to pass. The big problem I see with this and mentality is you guys are banking on Dak not being able to beat you with his arm which is a completely non-sense.
The Cowboys haven't played how they played just because we ran the ball every down, it's because of a balanced attack.

If you guys gear up to stop the run I can assure you that Cole Beasley will be playing and he will be open more often than not. The Cowboys have many ways offensively to beat you in terms of spreading the ball around. Lets not forget Gallup whom has been one of the very best rookie receivers this year in the league. The boys have been saving Dak's roll outs and designed runs for the playoffs as well for the added dimension. And I know you guys have seen what that big strong man is capable of in terms of keeping defenses honest.

I'm not here to say that the Cowboys offense is the greatest show on turn, no pun intended, but they do have an extremely balanced attack that is incredibly hard to stop. The cowboys problems have been red zone related quite honestly but it seems they are working that out the last couple of games.

I'm not sitting here saying the boys are gonna win, but to believe that if you contain zeke dak can't beat you that is simply not the case.. He is not the bus driver many of you fantasize him to be, the guy is a gamer and a winner and makes very good decisions. Sure he holds the ball too long at times, but he also isn't as prone to the mistakes as many other Qb's.

What you guys need to be extremely worried about is our speed on defense, it really is incredibly fast and hard hitting. I hope Goff is good at getting the ball off quickly because he is going to be under duress incredibly fast.

Thanks for your input, however, I don't think anyone is saying that the Cowboys will be a walk in the park for the Rams. The Rams, and us fans, never underestimate ANY opponent and the 'Any Given Sunday' use often applies to our conversations. It's true, the Cowboys have been getting better as the season goes along, but they've had more slip-ups than the Rams have, but have also beaten the Eagles and the Saints which is no mean feat and although Dak is a good dual threat QB, he's not as good as Russell Wilson who we manage a couple of times a year.

I hope for a good clean game from both sides, no injuries and of course from my point of view a nice solid Ram win.

Big Game

Living The Dream

What happen to this balanced offense on the road in Indy a few weeks ago?

johneric8

UDFA
Thanks for your input, however, I don't think anyone is saying that the Cowboys will be a walk in the park for the Rams. The Rams, and us fans, never underestimate ANY opponent and the 'Any Given Sunday' use often applies to our conversations. It's true, the Cowboys have been getting better as the season goes along, but they've had more slip-ups than the Rams have, but have also beaten the Eagles and the Saints which is no mean feat and although Dak is a good dual threat QB, he's not as good as Russell Wilson who we manage a couple of times a year.

I hope for a good clean game from both sides, no injuries and of course from my point of view a nice solid Ram win.
Dak outplayed Russel Wilson when we played them plain and simple, just as he has Goff over the last half of the season, the stats against Goff and lopsided. Look it up if you don't believe me. We know how much belief and momentum go into post season success.

johneric8

UDFA
What happen to this balanced offense on the road in Indy a few weeks ago?
Pretty simple really, they had the division won in their minds at that point coming of a huge high and didn't come to play. You're right that was a slip up for sure after reeling off the victories they needed to control their destiny. I agree it was sad that they go blanked so bad, but we all know that this can happen that is why they play the game. But I watched that game and I could see for whatever reason that the Cowboys didn't even show up and I believe that was partially by design in many ways. I seriously don't think they prepared as they usually do in that game and looked at it as not as important as many other games..

In this game coming up, both teams will be at their best no excuses. You guys have injury losses with Kupp, and we lost our best offensive lineman in fredrick for this entire season. I honestly will be back to congratulate you on a victory if that is what happens, but having watched the Cowboys lately and feeling this ride their on it's going to take a monumental effort for the Rams to overcome our teams mindset.

jacktheripper85

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dak outplayed Russel Wilson when we played them plain and simple, just as he has Goff over the last half of the season, the stats against Goff and lopsided. Look it up if you don't believe me. We know how much belief and momentum go into post season success.

My Aunt Tilly could outplay Russel Wilson if Brian Schotenheimer was his OC. Your defense is in for a rude awakening Saturday night. If you think the Colts worked you over, just wait.

johneric8

UDFA
My Aunt Tilly could outplay Russel Wilson if Brian Schotenheimer was his OC. Your defense is in for a rude awakening Saturday night. If you think the Colts worked you over, just wait.
If the Ram's offense is so elite right now what happened when they played the Eagles and Bears not long ago? No need to tell me I know, they played some very good defenses.. Lets be honest, most of the ram's gawdy numbers come from playing weaker defenses. Either way, I will be back after the game to either look like Nostradamus or congratulate you guys on your premonitions.. If I were you though I would be very worried about Gurleys knee and how it will respond.