Luckily, I know a guy...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
And I'll ask you the same question I asked @-X- ... why?

(caution: this thread could become quite philosophical :LOL:)
How long have you been following the Rams?

Spagnolo acted like a paranoid and petty human being as he fired equipment managers and took down posters of former Ram greats.

It seemed kind of hypocritical for him to talk about four pillars while he's doing these weird things.

Plus he looks like a shifty-eyed weasel?

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How long have you been following the Rams?

Spagnolo acted like a paranoid and petty human being as he fired equipment managers and took down posters of former Ram greats.

It seemed kind of hypocritical for him to talk about four pillars while he's doing these weird things.

Plus he looks like a shifty-eyed weasel?
So, you'd consider that controlling, right?

Did he leak stories about his contract to the press?

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I liked Fisher - and you have to give it to him - his record vs the Seahawks (with a worse team than now) was pretty impressive. He'd worked out how to beat them.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I liked Fisher - and you have to give it to him - his record vs the Seahawks (with a worse team than now) was pretty impressive. He'd worked out how to beat them.
Indeed, he did.

Unfortunately, he never quite mastered beating some very bad teams along the way.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Spags did not leak any information regarding his contract to the best of my knowledge.
Then I'm not sure what you are referring to.

Are you saying Linehan did ?

I would think that's his business.
It didn't affect me or the team

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Aside from his inability to manage players and the whole player revolt, not much.

my son talked to fisher at the airport said he seemed like a nice guy. but I can't give him a pass for 5 years of 7 and 9.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Then I'm not sure what you are referring to.

Are you saying Linehan did ?

I would think that's his business.
It didn't affect me or the team
Did you feel like Spags was controlling?

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aside from his inability to manage players and the whole player revolt, not much.
So, you'd say Fisher managed his players well and, toward the end, they didn't quit on him (like Linehan)?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
my son talked to fisher at the airport said he seemed like a nice guy. but I can't give him a pass for 5 years of 7 and 9.
I don't give him a pass for that either. That sucked. I'm just not into ridiculing him as a result of that is all.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So, you'd say Fisher managed his players well and, toward the end, they didn't quit on him (like Linehan)?
Yes.

Are all of these questions gonna be on the test?

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes.

Are all of these questions gonna be on the test?
LOL...

My point is:
A lot of times, we look back on head coaches in a personal way... we like them because - in our own personal opinions - they seemed like nice guys.

But the opinions are just that - personal.

I was just trying to point out that both Spagnuolo and Fisher had similar flaws in their personalities. Both were controlling and egotistical.

Fans point to Spagnuolo with the Todd Hewitt and taking down the pictures dramas.

I'm pointing to Fisher's flat out refusal to make meaningful changes at OC and the off behavior toward the end (the ED and contract leaks). Hey, at least Spags understood what he didn't know on offense... he brought in McDaniels.

Both men kinds reminded me of:
MV5BMTQ4ODg4NzA3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDcwODI5MjE@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Ya know, Queeg?

You answered Linehan because he mismanaged players and ultimately lost the clubhouse.

I'd suggest all three mismanaged players and lost the clubhouse in the end. Just took Fisher five years to do that... I'd throw out there because he only brought in his players.

Bottom line:
All of these men had flaws... so if we're not going to rag on one, consider not ragging on any.

Want to look at record alone? That makes more sense to me.

Does any of this make sense to you?
:LOL: