Louis Delmas visiting SF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
OttawaRamsFan said:
jap said:
I still prefer Kenny Phillips. I wonder who the Rams brass will turn to next.

Kenny Phillips already signed with the Eagles today.

Would like Adrian Wilson.
That sucks, I liked Kenny Phillips

jap

Legend
I wonder if they will consider Stewart and a rookie? Stew has better speed than both Mikell and our departed FS. Plus, he's been exposed to the Rams system already. Plus, he as already been tendered.

bluecoconuts

Legend
jap said:
I wonder if they will consider Stewart and a rookie? Stew has better speed than both Mikell and our departed FS. Plus, he's been exposed to the Rams system already. Plus, he as already been tendered.

Depends on how they see Stewart. Was he held back because they think his potential is limited, or because of injury? Or both?

Either way, I think Stewart is just here for depth for a year, he can play if needed but he'll want two new starters at S. Unless he brings back Mikell for a cheaper price. With the amount of quality safety's on the market, there's not a huge rush really. Let the price lower a bit and grab one cheaper.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I'm glad we may have lost out on him purely from a health stand point. Might have to take J. Crypien at 22.. Not sure he will be there at next pick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PressureD41 said:
I'm glad we may have lost out on him purely from a health stand point. Might have to take J. Crypien at 22.. Not sure he will be there at next pick

Who do you have with our first pick?

Zero

Pro Bowler
X said:
PressureD41 said:

Who do you have with our first pick?

Here's hoping that pick is saved for the little package of dynamite.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If we made an offer, Louis Delmas is still in play.

I'm not closing the door here.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I just had a look around and couldn't find any update info on Delmas. If anyone has heard anything, I appreciate you posting that info here . Thx.

A55VA6

Legend
interference said:
I just had a look around and couldn't find any update info on Delmas. If anyone has heard anything, I appreciate you posting that info here . Thx.
Met with 49ers, Rams made an offer, Lions still willing to bring him back. He's weighing his options.

My guess is he goes to the Rams, only because an offer is on the table and he know he'll be our starter. He may not love the offer.. but it's probably all he'll get.