Louis Delmas visiting SF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Apparently, Delmas left St Louis without a contract and is on his way to meet with the 49's. I wonder what other Safeties (Pollard, Reed, Huff, Landry, etc) the Rams might consider bringing in for visits?

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Pollard is intriguing to me more so than Delmas or anyone else still available. However I still see us going heavy in the draft on safety-fs/ss and overall gotta stick with Cyprien.

I puked when the Seacocks had 2 #1's and literally stole Earl Thomas..great player shitty team.

This is our opportunity to fuckin nail #16 and #22.

iced

Jim Thomas
‏@jthom1
Rams made a contract offer to Detroit safety Louis Delmas, but he has left town for visit to San Francisco.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/jthom1/status/312033195120029697" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/jthom1/status/312033195120029697</a>

A55VA6

Legend
Delmas is injury prone, but I think if healthy he can be a pro bowler. I hope he decides to accept the Rams offer. Shouldn't be too pricey. I don't blame Delmas to explore all options.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Micheal Huff is what we need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've never been so hot on Louis Delmas. I'd love it if they went after Kenny Phillips.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
jrry32 said:
I've never been so hot on Louis Delmas. I'd love it if they went after Kenny Phillips.
Me too. I think it's all of the injuries. I know Long has had injuries before, but he never really missed much time till last year. But Delmas has missed a lot of time. He reminds of DA in that regard.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Apparently, Delmas has already agreed to terms with the 49's. I wonder which Safeties the Rams will interview next. I still won't be surprised to see Quintin Mikell re-sign with the Rams at a reduced salary.

jap

Legend
Rabid Ram said:
I hope we look into pollard wishful thinking i know

Is Pollard actually a FA, or are you talking about a trade?

EDIT: Never mind! I answered my own question.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
jap said:
Rabid Ram said:

My understanding is he is an Unrestricted Free Agent and I would be thrilled if the Rams could sign him! I think he led the Ravens in tackles last season. I am guessing he will be expensive.

jap

Legend
paceram said:
jap said:
Rabid Ram said:

My understanding is he is an Unrestricted Free Agent and I would be thrilled if the Rams could sign him! I think he led the Ravens in tackles last season. I am guessing he will be expensive.

6'1", 225 pounds? Hard hitting? Sounds like an ideal sheriff for the wild, wild NFC West! But can he cover?

iced

screw pollard.

Dude has been on multiple teams in a short span - he's a locker room cancer. Reed and him were the ones that supposably started the mutiny back in october for the ravens.

Not to mention he sucks in coverage and he's up there in age.

jap

Legend
iced said:
screw pollard.

Dude has been on multiple teams in a short span - he's a locker room cancer. Reed and him were the ones that supposably started the mutiny back in october for the ravens.

Well, he's actually only 28. However, if he can't cover well do the Rams really want him? I thought the idea was to get safeties who can tackle, hit, and cover?

iced

jap said:
iced said:
screw pollard.

Well, he's actually only 28. However, if he can't cover well do the Rams really want him? I thought the idea was to get safeties who can tackle, hit, and cover?

If there was a safety on the market who could do all that and stay healthy, he'd already be signed some where...

jap

Legend
I still prefer Kenny Phillips. I wonder who the Rams brass will turn to next.