Los Angeles Rams final 53 man roster

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Well said.
They are a commodity however.
It has to be very tough for guy that are almost there.
Neary comes to mind. He was not terrible at C in his start vs SF.
I think he was in a camp two years before his two years with the Rams. He has earned some checks, although, not the big NFL money. He is almost there. He can play and make some nice plays. But then, he gives up leverage on a play and it gets blown up. He is a step late on a play. Then is solid for another 3 or 4.
He is probably physically maxed out to compete at this level. A guy who probably dominated at every level from pop Warner on gets to the NFL and is fighting like hell to be a back of roster guy. He is almost there but is probably at his max. Maxed out in strength and athleticism and size. I feel badly for that kind of guy. 95% there to being a guy who can stick on a roster.
Nearly got claimed, as I thought he would. Elderncamp may get claimed also.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Currently Rams have 8 rookies and 9 players entering their 2nd season. Offense has four rookies and the defense has five.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Plus its a good likeyhood that two of the cut released OLers will end up on the PS like OC/OG Aaron Neary and OG/RT Jake Eldrenkamp both meet the rule. Nine OL spots is a good amount for the talents/skills and versatility of this cadre.

I would think that the five DLers of Suh, Brockers, Donald, Westbrooks and Sebastian Joseph Day appears light. The six ER/OLBers of Longacre, Ebukam, Easley, John Franklin-Myers, Lawler & Young a bit heavy.

FIve inside LBers may also viewed as heavy but with Barron ongoing injury issues its smart. I would look for rookie Howard to be a very fast sign to PS. That ST mistake on that punt cost him along with his early injury but he is a good fit for the Wade D.
The quandary we are in is when you look at who to cut, you then see you're going to have to cut a pretty good player, something the Rams aren't use to hsving. Before it was deciding between the lesser of two evils when deciding who to keep. It's a nice problem to have, but you can't help but fill bad when the player you cut had earned his right to be one the team. Oh well, a few games into the season and I'll be over it. This could be my oxycotin and methadone talking.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Guessing either Malcolm Brown or Justin Davis will be the odd man out once Jamon Brown is no longer suspended. Good opportunity to evaluate who'll earn the #3 RB spot.
If that's the case, i have zero problem going with the KGB guys at RB.
Gurley, Kelly and Brown is a solid group.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If that's the case, i have zero problem going with the KGB guys at RB.
Gurley, Kelly and Brown is a solid group.
KGB was name for a friends band back in the 80's (Killer Garage Band). I like your KGB backfield. 1, 2, 3 punch in the package of opponents. Trust me here too, there will be no goal line interception against the Pats in the SB.