Los Angeles Rams Depth Chart

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Pretty Good Link here and they are missing a few like TE Johnny Mundt and showcasing Hager as the starter at ILB, but overall much better than the website (which won't update until training camp) and this link updates after the draft and UDRFA's too and I'm sure I am a tad biased because this link has Cornelius Lucas backing up Whitworth.

http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/LAR

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Pretty Good Link here and they are missing a few like TE Johnny Mundt and showcasing Hager as the starter at ILB, but overall much better than the website (which won't update until training camp) and this link updates after the draft and UDRFA's too and I'm sure I am a tad biased because this link has Cornelius Lucas backing up Whitworth.

Neary is listed as C/G Eldrekamp is listed as a center. Rams dite

This site works real well during the season.
- Ourlads - Do they have insider info ?
Why the switch ? Lucas hanging with Whit will only help.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

I just think they are not as good at it as we are:D

In truth....:thinking:.some minor tinkering is needed for this site to be correct...

Countess backs up Joyner.
Christian back up JJ III
Cooks is not the slot receiver
Kupp will not line up on the outside
Cooper would be the back up slot to Kupp
Williams & Dunn are LT's not RT's
Lucas would be the back up to Havenstein @ RT
Shields will be the first reserve to both outside corners not listed behind Nixon,Peterson, Hatfield & Hill.

There I tinkered it up for them;)

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack

Mundt is on there. Just gotta keep scrolling

fearsomefour

Legend

Sullivan
Blythe
Neary
Eldrekamp
C depth at this point I would think.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Sullivan
Blythe
Neary
Eldrekamp
C depth at this point I would think.
Sure looks like the center post is thick in signed reserves. All three Blythe, Eldrenkamp & Nearly appear to be super good scheme fits for what Kromer is looking for in his interior OL posts. The key seems to be with Kromer is " Smart & Knowledgeable & versatile".
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/jake-eldrenkamp?id=2558713

Bottom Line
An athletic zone-scheme fit at guard or potentially center if he proves he can snap it. Eldrenkamp is technically sound in both the running and passing games and he's got desired body control and balance that zone teams like. The biggest question for him will be whether or not he can carry more mass, but the tape looks like that of a backup or possibly eventual starter if he can find the right scheme fit.

Last edited:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Corneilius Lucas played LT for Kansas St. He played in every game in his four years there and started all 26 games at LT his last two years

He played 35 games at LT and RT for the Lions and one game started and played every snap at RT for the Rams without allowing a sack.

Evidently he DOES have experience and some ability to play LT.

I'm not saying Lucas is great or the answer at backup LT, but right now as far as the current Rams stable of OL he's by far the best swing OL the Rams have at the moment.

The current group of OL is going to change before the final 53 is set. Lucas and Williams have a good chance of watching football on TV this winter. Both will get lots of reps in pre season games though.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek

Um, where is Sam Shields?

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Lucas is going to get lots of reps at LT in Camp and in pre season games.
We need to remember that Lucas was signed after the season had started. This year Kromer gets to work with him during the off season, with special emphasis on techniques.

Ram65

Legend
No Josh Reynolds.

This is the one I use most. Not perfect but, better than the Rams. It's good reference point. Long way to go till the opener. It does show lack of depth on the offensive line. It would be great if Kromer can develop Cornelius Lucas.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I always text Sean for depth charts, but when he doesn't reply Ourlads is usually the best source.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm not saying Lucas is great or the answer at backup LT, but right now as far as the current Rams stable of OL he's by far the best swing OL the Rams have at the moment.
Which is why we all know we need better Depth along the O-Line!!(y);):D

Ram65

Legend
No Josh Reynolds.

This is the one I use most. Not perfect but, better than the Rams. It's good reference point. Long way to go till the opener. It does show lack of depth on the offensive line. It would be great if Kromer can develop Cornelius Lucas.

Lol my bad Reynolds behind Woods....slow football days I guess.