Los Angeles Rams coach Sean McVay ponders future, says he wants to prioritize time with family

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Why these broads nowadays always on the phone while taking a pic? Kind of annoying as fuk though. She isn’t even paying any attention to the real camera
I thought she was taking that picture. I still think she was.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Why these broads nowadays always on the phone while taking a pic? Kind of annoying as fuk though. She isn’t even paying any attention to the real camera
Either you're missing the blue font or you're not realizing she's taking a picture in a mirror. Lol

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Psycho_X

Legend
Bill Belichik is the highest paid coach in the NFL at $12.5 million annually with Pete Carrol second at $11 million. Tear up current deal and give McVay a 5 year, $65 million deal starting next season. Or hell, give him a 10 year, $130 million deal for all I care but with him being so young he'd probably like the flexibility to up the amount again in 5 years if he still wants to coach. 5 years will cover the careers of every current star on this team.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
This is all a circus act, occurs every year with different teams. McVay is playing the part of Cuba Gooding and his phrase "SHOW ME THE MONEY" from Jerry Maguire. McVay is making peanuts compared to what other very successful HC's are pulling down, now the ball is in Kroenke's court. McVay might need to tone things down somewhat as he doesn't want the perception where leaving the team will complicate re-signing current players and bringing in outsiders from free agency who really want to play for him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrag8ll85w

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
SONOFA!
~ Foolio

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Vikings fans lol. Such a high strung bunch of chicken littles.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am sure that Kroenke knows this championship means McVay gets a pay hike. The guy throws dolla bills at everything why not the head coach who makes it all go. There is zero chance he doesn't realize how important it is to keep Coach happy.

And btw I am also sure that the relationship between the two of them is strong enough that McVay is comfortable talking about his contract with his owner. I mean the guy trusts his HC enough to trade away a QB they had built the team around. This is a non-story IMO.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I am sure that Kroenke knows this championship means McVay gets a pay hike. The guy throws dolla bills at everything why not the head coach who makes it all go. There is zero chance he doesn't realize how important it is to keep Coach happy.

And btw I am also sure that the relationship between the two of them is strong enough that McVay is comfortable talking about his contract with his owner. I mean the guy trusts his HC enough to trade away a QB they had built the team around. This is a non-story IMO.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think he was probably next to interview with the ESPN group in that shot with AD and Von. It had been going on a bit and was sort of a BS session at the moment when McVay jumped in. One of the postgames I linked in the fallout thread had the entire thing.

Bayless is a fucking moron. And pissing off McVay for clicks is probably gonna be something he regrets IMO.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Skip is singlehandedly the biggest dipshit in the sports industry. Constant dislike of the Rams.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Here's another report....

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Zodi

Hall of Fame

Psycho_X

Legend
Skip calling someone else an egomaniac is rich. I'm pretty sure Skip spends his evenings pleasuring himself while looking in a mirror