Los Angeles Rams are impossible to figure out, impossibly fun

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@snackdaddy and myself are thinking this way....let the Niners lose to the Iggles and another one or two games before meeting the Rams in the last game.
NFC WEST TITLE GAME, baby!

pvtdragon39

Rookie
Can someone please explain why the 3-6 Rams were favored against the 6-3 Seahawks? Can someone explain why the 5-6 Rams are again favored against the 7-4 Browns? Yet, these same folks have the Rams ranked in the 18-25 power poll rankings of most major websites and behind these teams in these rankings. I sincerely hope the Rams run the fucking table the rest of the year and prove Vegas knows more than the so-called football experts on TV and in the media. Go Rams and fuck Flacco up! After this game I hope he wishes he had stayed retired!
We were favored because we usually beat thier asses good and already beat them in the opener in thier stadium. Just like niners usually beat ours. We are favored to beat Browns because they lost thier starting QB and one of thier best defenders and we are getting healthy for the most part. We are not a weak team but not a great team. they just couldnt figure out the best line ups of who plays well together and where.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
@snackdaddy and myself are thinking this way....let the Niners lose to the Iggles and another one or two games before meeting the Rams in the last game.
NFC WEST TITLE GAME, baby!
reality_-_is_overrated_who_needs_it.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I like these dominoes trying to line up for us!

oldnotdead

Legend
Don't look now but the Hawks lost. They are 6-6 so if the Rams beat Cleveland because the Rams swept the Hawks they move into one of the three wildcard spots.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams have their Wild Card berth entirely in their hands...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hope we can flush the browns. Then maybe I'll take a week vacation for the Ravens game.