Looks Like Vinny Bonsignore Has Turned Traitor

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Shame, I enjoyed most of his reads in the Athletic. He's a Raider fan so props to him for getting his dream job. Hope his replacement will meet or do a better job.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bummer!!!!!!

Vinny was my fav Rams reporter, well, ever. He had consistently good info, a talented writer, good connections, and in tune with the pulse of the team.

I always knew he was a Raider fan from way back, so I’m not too surprised he took the new job.

I for one will really miss Vinny’s Rams reporting.
Kids...hmph! ~ Jim Murray, LA Times on assignment in heaven

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
FWIW Vincent Bonsignore was one of my favorites that has ever covered the Rams and I will miss him. Hopefully somebody will step up and hopefully @max will have a good rapport with him or her too.
Ettu, den? ~ Jim Murray, LA Times on assignment, Cloud Nine

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If anything Raider fans said he was a traitor for reporting on us and now he's coming home. We'll be fine I'd watch these for now:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Bummer. I really like VB.

The Raiders got themselves a good one.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Cheaper cost of living and lower taxation. Good for him.