Looks like Sims is back

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Sims is obviously an important resign for depth. I agree LE is a need. Hayes is a decent starter, but could be upgraded. If LE is the BPA at 16 I have no problem with them using it on that position - as long as they have that guy on top of their board I'll ever criticize for trusting the board (if they get that assessment wrong however...)

Personally I'd like to take Lynch in the first. I'm kind of banging the drum for him because I like what I see in him, albeit from a small sample size. I'd then like s to get the WR of the future next year.

Realistically we might have some problems because we've got a lot of holes to fill now. I hope Joyner can go to FS and be a playmaker there but that leaves us a nickel and a depth cornerback short so we may draft two.