Looks like it's White !!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Blue and white have been there right in front of our eyes since the move. Look at their studio. All the advertisements in the coliseum. Logo usage all over the place. I don't think there's any doubt at this point, other than to say their uniforms in 2019 might still be changed somehow or have a third color added or whatever.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm happy with any of the following ....

merlin_olsen11.jpg

1%20Roger%20Brown,%20DT.jpg

Grier1.jpg
1961-1971.jpg

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I became a RAMS fan in 1969 and fell in love with the white horns. When they changed it up in 1973 as a 12 year old kid I was in awe of the new color scheme. When the changed it up again after the Super Bowl I was like what the heck. Going back to the blue and white will bring me back full circle. Like @IowaRam said, if Nike has anything to do with it they will be modernized in some fashion.
Rams_uniform_evolution.png

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I became a RAMS fan in 1969 and fell in love with the white horns. When they changed it up in 1973 as a 12 year old kid I was in awe of the new color scheme. When the changed it up again after the Super Bowl I was like what the heck. Going back to the blue and white will bring me back full circle. Like @IowaRam said, if Nike has anything to do with it they will be modernized in some fashion.
Rams_uniform_evolution.png
I may be mistaken, but in your "Evolution of the Uni" Chart, shouldn't the 1957-63 uni look more like this photo of Deacon Jones!?! ...

1961-1971.jpg

Jones started with the Rams in 1961.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yes where white at home...Love it, won't get to see the blue jerseys much, but that's okay..I'm betting the Rams will get so good other teams will where white at home just to make the Rams don their blue jerseys.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Really was hoping for the royal blue, canary yellow so that they actually looked like a unique, recognizable brand still.

This. Blue and white is nothing special.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Not happy. Like the yellow. Blue/White is boring. The Blue/Yellow just looks so Good together. And we were in 2 Superbowls with it, Won one.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
decd87ce207066d2b260b49d7b758591.jpg

I would like to see this emblem on the helmets...I dont mind the White & Blue though.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Quick! How many times have the Rams and Colts been on the same field together? ;)
The Rams and Colts have faced each other "43 Times" according to Pro-Football-Reference.com The Rams record is 18-23-2 lifetime!

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
I still cant imagine the league being ok with 2 teams so similar in color. I still believe this is a temporary change until they can actually change gold to a different color

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am hoping that the change in Logo to Blue and White is due to teams having lots of leeway to change black & white portions of their logos/unis, etc. just to get away from the St. Louis color scheme. I am assuming chaning the Gold to Yellow would require the normal 2 year process, so in the mean time they can change the Gold to White in the logo for now. At least that is what I am hoping. Obviously, I would love for them to use my Chromed Blue and yellow helmet in my avatar.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Makes sense to go with the white, and have the yellow for the throwback.