Looking forward to the season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

First, I hate to see Sam Bradford injured again - especially in such an unimportant preseason game. It will be probably difficult to win more than maybe 7 games without him and to be competitive in the NFC West. Beyond any doubt, it is extremely discouraging.

But there various things that I'm looking forward to:

1. Can we play effectively on the ground? Will Z. Stacy emerge and become a 1000+ yards running back? I used to think this was a non issue - after seeing of the o-line play in the preseason, I have a couple concerns.
2. Can our o-line stay healthy and can G. Robinson be as dominant as he was in college? Good question...I don't think Robinson will be as dominant simply because he'll be going against a higher level of competition and better players..But I do expect a significant upgrade over last year's position
Which of the WRs will have the best season (sure, that depends on how S. Hill will play)? Quick looks like it right now. Shaun Hill isn't an inaccurate or limited QB - he's more than a game manager and has an okay arm with decent touch. Unless Hill goes down or just tanks it, the QB position won't be an excuse if the Wide receivers don't make that next step.
4. For me the most important aspect is our defense. How much did Coach Williams changed this defensive group in comparison to last year? How hard will it be for other teams (particularly SF and Seahawks) to score agains us? Will R. Quinn have maybe even a better season than last year? What about our young defensive backs (L. Joyner looked absolutely fantastic so far)?

I liked joyner but he's had some rough moments at times... but i can't wait to see what the defense looks like week 1...especially his play calling..

One more IMO important factor.. even if the Rams decide not to resign Bradford or reconstruct his contract.. we do have enough talent on this roster and it will be a lot easier for the new quarterback to have some success.
Exactly..And I wonder how much this will play into their quarterback conundrum at the end of the season and what kind of team wants to make. I'm really curious to see what they do there.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Feel terrible about Bradford going down. Was hoping he could prove me and all the doubters wrong for once and for all this year, but it just wasn't meant to be.

That being said, this team is better than last year's squad. The core has a year of experience and dealing with adversity under their belt.... And from what I see, Hill is an upgrade over Clemmens.

The team needs to play ugly and gritty and I am hoping they can make some noise and shock everyone by finishing the year with a winning record.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Feel terrible about Bradford going down. Was hoping he could prove me and all the doubters wrong for once and for all this year, but it just wasn't meant to be.

That being said, this team is better than last year's squad. The core has a year of experience and dealing with adversity under their belt.... And from what I see, Hill is an upgrade over Clemmens.

The team needs to play ugly and gritty and I am hoping they can make some noise and shock everyone by finishing the year with a winning record.
NO PROBLEM, THEY WILL DO IT!! AND AS AN INCENTIVE I'm thinking of sending them a banner with my sig on it!! ( I stole it from Jack Youngblood! ):D

ShaneFalco

Yea thinking about the season is much better after a day. Sucked yesterday