Looking for a vid of all of Gurley's 19 carries

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bskrilla

Starter
I liked keying in on the blocking too.
One of the things I love seeing is 2 of the LBers biting hard on the fake end around to Tavon on Gurley's 52 yarder. It created just enough time for Gurley to slip past them and into the open field.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
What's interesting to me is these highlight runs are mostly out of no inline TE sets. Arizona is just playing it straight up with 7 in the box, even on the last run when the Rams go TE and I-formation, still not 8 in the box. On the last play the run goes weakside so instead of inline TE Kendricks having to set the edge, he just releases on a fake pattern away from the run. So Cigs solution to the previous week's complaints of horrible TE blocking seems to be simply to reduce the amount of inline TE blocking, and put their hybrids into what they do best -- wham and lead blocking. But I haven't seen all the runs to make this judgment. I think bottom line is AZ felt their front 7 should beat the Rams in the trenches, and instead the Rams OL imposed their will at the end, they looked inspired by Gurley which is exactly what great RBs can do for an OL.