Looking for a vid of all of Gurley's 19 carries

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Checked out Youtube and didn't see anything, just his 52 yarder.

Y'all seen a vid out there?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Raise your hand if you could watch his highlights 100 times in a row?

tumblr_mszist8vXd1qf9mevo1_500.gif

dhaab

Rookie
Can't believe that Tyrann Mathieu actually starts talking shit to Gurley after he runs all over their defense for a 52 yard run. That dude is an idiot.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I watched it like 4 times tonight. Beautiful.

I liked keying in on the blocking too. This line has some work to do, but I like the pieces.

I do think Gurley just has an incredible vision and his speed to the holes is evident.
But as we all knew, there will be growing pains with the OL. If the 2nd half is any indication though it's going to turn into something great.
Imagine when all these guys have had time to gel together. Can't wait to see how good this team can become.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I do think Gurley just has an incredible vision and his speed to the holes is evident.
But as we all knew, there will be growing pains with the OL. If the 2nd half is any indication though it's going to turn into something great.
Imagine when all these guys have had time to gel together. Can't wait to see how good this team can become.

His speed and size is top shelf... But... Gurley's vision is what makes him special.

That, and, his balance.

And his feet.

He's got amazing power, and acceleration.

Dude can catch.

And...

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
His speed and size is top shelf... But... Gurley's vision is what makes him special.

That, and, his balance.

And his feet.

He's got amazing power, and acceleration.

Dude can catch.

And...
LOL

We can go on and on bro. Crazy his first real game against THAT defense. I wish it was Sunday again already.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Can't believe that Tyrann Mathieu actually starts talking crap to Gurley after he runs all over their defense for a 52 yard run. That dude is an idiot.

Thats all right ,Gurley was talking that shit right back and his playing was backing it up.
Of course i like the old point at the scoreboard and smile routine.
No amount of words can tee somebody off quicker than that one.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
As a huge UGA fan I was hoping that his abilities would translate to the NFL game. Surprise surprise they do which means the best is yet to come. With a bell cow RB and a reliable QB the Rams maybe poised to earn all the accolades they have received the last few years! Finally a great reason to be excited to be a Rams fan!

Ramageddon is in full effect, hold on for the thrill ride!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Can't believe that Tyrann Mathieu actually starts talking crap to Gurley after he runs all over their defense for a 52 yard run. That dude is an idiot.
LIttle man syndrome. . . Gotta talk after you take a horse down. . . right?

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Thats all right ,Gurley was talking that crap right back and his playing was backing it up.
Of course i like the old point at the scoreboard and smile routine.
No amount of words can tee somebody off quicker than that one.

Gurley is definitely a talker on the field. He runs violent, and seems genuinely angry or offended that someone thinks they can stop him. He is a fiery player. I promise he will be talking smack to every team on the schedule. That's just how he plays.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
He runs like Peterson, angry. I read somewhere today that Gurley was upset over the fact that he didn't get to break any tackles against Pitt.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
He runs like Peterson, angry. I read somewhere today that Gurley was upset over the fact that he didn't get to break any tackles against Pitt.

A friend of a friend heard from someone that Gurley chews glass before every game.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
On the 52 yard rush, I'm left in awe at how he makes Powers miss so terribly. Powers dives for him but Gurley shifts his legs to the right and continues moving full speed ahead. I know I couldn't do that sort of thing. Not even in a dream.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    125.1 KB · Views: 144