Look Who's Rocking The Red Username

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gotta be more suspific,I'm purdy iliterate

Top navigation menu.. ROD Shop

screenshot_163.png

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
c. Cheap bastard
Lol I kidd I kidd...its red for all the whiner and red bird blood that gets spilled when the Rams slay them.

Also, thanks to you I just figured out the money reference X made to me earlier.

Can we make bets with ROD money?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So I gots to buy my own title now? Huh... no respect for the old guy with the bones and brew. Guess I gotta win some major dinero in order to buy back what I once earned with much hard work. I feel violated.

Seriously - this looks pretty cool. Gonna have to give it a shot before the weekend.

Sheesh, I go hunting for a couple weeks and have to spend a week catching up around here.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
So I gots to buy my own title now? Huh... no respect for the old guy with the bones and brew. Guess I gotta win some major dinero in order to buy back what I once earned with much hard work. I feel violated.

Seriously - this looks pretty cool. Gonna have to give it a shot before the weekend.

Sheesh, I go hunting for a couple weeks and have to spend a week catching up around here.
Maybe X will let you pay in ribs :)