Look Who's Rocking The Red Username

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
:wow: Are you saying I can be bribed?

I can.
I would never say anything like that. But if a little site enhancement funding were to show up in a certain account, I'd just figure there was a good reason for it and look the other way. :wink::wink::nau::nau:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I would never say anything like that. But if a little site enhancement funding were to show up in a certain account, I'd just figure there was a good reason for it and look the other way. :wink::wink::nau::nau:
lol. Cut the shit, man. I'll give you your title back. :lol:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
lol. Cut the shyte, man. I'll give you your title back. :lol:
Damn... I kinda liked the seedy side of town. Blatant palm greasing would have made me feel like a real playuh.:cool:

And while you're doing my bidding :heh:, give me back my two most favorite emoticons. You know which ones they are.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Damn... I kinda liked the seedy side of town. Blatant palm greasing would have made me feel like a real playuh.:cool:

And while you're doing my bidding :heh:, give me back my two most favorite emoticons. You know which ones they are.

Too much? :shifty: But just so you know... You complete me. I now feel whole again. Today today today today....... I consider myself... well you get the rest.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

These?

michael-98a99660fc67cab9a19815073c7d1659.jpg
2241999268626.jpg

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
this thread is getting too weird for me :slap:

Perhaps you guys should get a room?