Look What I Got..( Very Exciting)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Jealous.

However I thought I saw something saying not to post pictures of your tickets

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@A.J. Hicks where did you hear that and what was the reason. I remember members posting pics of there tix from seasons past....just wondering.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Thumbs_Up.jpg

fearsomefour

Legend
It's actually shrewd, and really it's their only smart play. They really only have one year to connect the city/fans to the team using the "we're back" and we're home" shtick. Next year they can't really say that anymore so they are going to pound that message home all year long. Relentlessly. It's going to be everywhere. I expect to see it as a tagline on everything through the end of the season.

I can see how STL fans can feel slighted, but it's really their only real marketing attack. They have a lot of young people that essentially grew up without the Rams so they are going to push as hard as they can to turn them into Rams fans, to go for the "home team" instead of another team. There is also a lot of sports competition in the market too so the emotional ploy of the team going back to LA is strong right now, after a year it's old news.

Women of any age and anyone under 30 male or female are the prime targets for pro sports. They all (MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL) already have the 30+ male market locked up, or at least they have what they will ever get. Very few people decide after 30 to follow a sport they haven't in the past. Some like me even stop following a sport which I did with baseball many years ago.

If the NFL wants to stay on top they have to reach out to get new fans. Without making gains in those demographics they can't do it. They are going to pound this message that "your team is back" all day every day.
Agreed

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
@A.J. Hicks where did you hear that and what was the reason. I remember members posting pics of there tix from seasons past....just wondering.

I think I saw it on a Twitter feed. I don't think I'd be able to find it again.

I believe the reason was copy right infringement or like to avoid people plagarising(spelling) your tickets.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Got home from work an hour ago and still no tickets. Anyone else not get theirs yet??

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
@LARams_1963 hope you get them soon. What group were you in and where are you sitting?

Think I was wave 5. I got on UPS Choice, and found out mine arrive Tuesday. :) Least I know I didn't massively screw something up...LOL We are 11H, row 82 I believe.