Look What I Got..( Very Exciting)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
20160803_161809.jpg

Gilley

UDFA
The extreme usage of blue and white on everything at training camp and now the season tickets, leads me to believe the 2019 rebrand isn't going to be blue and yellow :(

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
That's awesome but the "We're Home" really fucking pisses me off. I love this team and its players, but all ownership and corporate employees can eat a dick for their insensitive bull shit....sorry, still bitter.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hear you @Juggs I almost didn't post at all but thought well this is the one place people can appreciate my excitement. I absolutely mean it only as a celebration and by no means any sort of poke at other fans. I remember being genuinely happy for my Bro's in the Lou when they would post their Season Ticket Pics. I agree that it seems the Rams are working hard to make L.A feel good about the team but completely screwing the city and fans that supported them while they trotted out years of inferior teams.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The extreme usage of blue and white on everything at training camp and now the season tickets, leads me to believe the 2019 rebrand isn't going to be blue and yellow :(

Who knows, but I get the same feeling. For some reason I suspect it's gonna be blue/white/silver.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
I hear you @Juggs I almost didn't post at all but thought well this is the one place people can appreciate my excitement. I absolutely mean it only as a celebration and by no means any sort of poke at other fans. I remember being genuinely happy for my Bro's in the Lou when they would post their Season Ticket Pics. I agree that it seems the Rams are working hard to make L.A feel good about the team but completely screwing the city and fans that supported them while they trotted out years of inferior teams.

I know Don, it's all good. Just irks me that the team forgets that it's best seasons as a franchise were in STL. That this teams best QB, RB, WR duo and LT who are all going to be HOF at the end of the day, we're all STL Rams. I by no means thought u were posting that in a negative way lol. The Rams just seem to be doing all they can to make me want to forget them.

fearsomefour

Legend
I know Don, it's all good. Just irks me that the team forgets that it's best seasons as a franchise were in STL. That this teams best QB, RB, WR duo and LT who are all going to be HOF at the end of the day, we're all STL Rams. I by no means thought u were posting that in a negative way lol. The Rams just seem to be doing all they can to make me want to forget them.
They haven't forgotten....but it's pretty bad marketing to put that at the forefront isent it?

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
@Juggs Eric Dickerson did not play in St Louis :rolllaugh:

Come on now, we know Marshall is the best. ED may be the better pure rusher, but Marshalls leadership, cut move and receiving ability....not even close good sir. Give me a call soon man.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
They haven't forgotten....but it's pretty bad marketing to put that at the forefront isent it?

It is if your aiming to keep your STL fans interested, I can see it being genius for LA fans. They felt wronged over 20 years ago and it's being righted for them, so I can see them all giving it a "hell yea" but they are dividing us by doing things like this I think.

fearsomefour

Legend
It is if your aiming to keep your STL fans interested, I can see it being genius for LA fans. They felt wronged over 20 years ago and it's being righted for them, so I can see them all giving it a "hell yea" but they are dividing us by doing things like this I think.
The last thing that matters in terms of money flow is fans buying tickets. I am sure they are thinking net gain. Who knows? Marketing usually is not about revisiting bad feelings.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler

i think you are forgetting these are season tickets, mailed directly to their owners (Cali Residents) not some social media post. pretty sure their intentions are to please the owners of the tickets, not people that may be seeing pictures of them from afar

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Come on now, we know Marshall is the best. ED may be the better pure rusher, but Marshalls leadership, cut move and receiving ability....not even close good sir. Give me a call soon man.
This debate will go on For-ever!! Or Until Gurrrrrley puts them to shame!!:D:mrburnsevil:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

It's actually shrewd, and really it's their only smart play. They really only have one year to connect the city/fans to the team using the "we're back" and we're home" shtick. Next year they can't really say that anymore so they are going to pound that message home all year long. Relentlessly. It's going to be everywhere. I expect to see it as a tagline on everything through the end of the season.

I can see how STL fans can feel slighted, but it's really their only real marketing attack. They have a lot of young people that essentially grew up without the Rams so they are going to push as hard as they can to turn them into Rams fans, to go for the "home team" instead of another team. There is also a lot of sports competition in the market too so the emotional ploy of the team going back to LA is strong right now, after a year it's old news.

Women of any age and anyone under 30 male or female are the prime targets for pro sports. They all (MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL) already have the 30+ male market locked up, or at least they have what they will ever get. Very few people decide after 30 to follow a sport they haven't in the past. Some like me even stop following a sport which I did with baseball many years ago.

If the NFL wants to stay on top they have to reach out to get new fans. Without making gains in those demographics they can't do it. They are going to pound this message that "your team is back" all day every day.