Long Range Temp for Chicago 25 degrees for a high

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Coleman
Cold? We Canadians got the Northern Half of North America to call home!
Winnipeg is the capital of Manitoba...the Province NORTH of Minnesota....
Winnipeg dwellers are fond of describing their yearly weather thusly:
WINTER, AND THEN THREE MONTHS OF TOUGH SLEDDING.

Edmonton is the Capital of Alberta, the Province NORTH of Montana....
Edmontonians describe their yearly climate like this:
ALMOST WINTER, THEN WINTER, THEN STILL WINTER....THEN MOSQUITO SEASON.

Myself, I grew up 15 minutes from Downtown Buffalo in Port Colborne, Ontario. Google LAKE ERIE LAKE-EFFECT SNOWFALL and some of the images give non-believers an idea of some of the snow depth Buffalonians have to contend with every winter. Remember the massive snowfall in 2015 (I think) that caused the NFL to move Buffalo's home game to Detroit, because there was no way to clear the volume of snow that had descended upon Buffalo suburb Orchard Park, NY where the Bill's New Era Stadium got buried in that storm.
I went to Royal Military College in Kingston, Ontario where Lake Ontario ends and the St.Lawrence River starts......colder than Buffalo.....and that constant wind there....well, it makes for great sailing in the summer amongst the Thousand Islands.....but in winter.....whoa.....colder than a witch's breast!! :(
Like someone else accurately opined earlier in this thread....it's the windchill that HURTS!!

When I discovered Vancouver/Victoria in my Canadian Navy days back in the 1970's.....grey drizzly winters just like Seattle....and maybe a week of wet snow at most every winter.....well, let's just say this Niagara boy was NOT going back home after my military service was done.

People out here in Vancouver are so soft as they complain about "the lack of sunshine" during the damp rainy Vancouver "winter".....but I say to them,
"Hey Pilgrim, if you want winter sunshine, move to Saskatchewan....& good luck with that frostbite thang, eh!!" :)

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Cold? We Canadians got the Northern Half of North America to call home!
Winnipeg is the capital of Manitoba...the Province NORTH of Minnesota....
Winnipeg dwellers are fond of describing their yearly weather thusly:
WINTER, AND THEN THREE MONTHS OF TOUGH SLEDDING.

Edmonton is the Capital of Alberta, the Province NORTH of Montana....
Edmontonians describe their yearly climate like this:
ALMOST WINTER, THEN WINTER, THEN STILL WINTER....THEN MOSQUITO SEASON.

Myself, I grew up 15 minutes from Downtown Buffalo in Port Colborne, Ontario. Google LAKE ERIE LAKE-EFFECT SNOWFALL and some of the images give non-believers an idea of some of the snow depth Buffalonians have to contend with every winter. Remember the massive snowfall in 2015 (I think) that caused the NFL to move Buffalo's home game to Detroit, because there was no way to clear the volume of snow that had descended upon Buffalo suburb Orchard Park, NY where the Bill's New Era Stadium got buried in that storm.
I went to Royal Military College in Kingston, Ontario where Lake Ontario ends and the St.Lawrence River starts......colder than Buffalo.....and that constant wind there....well, it makes for great sailing in the summer amongst the Thousand Islands.....but in winter.....whoa.....colder than a witch's breast!! :(
Like someone else accurately opined earlier in this thread....it's the windchill that HURTS!!

When I discovered Vancouver/Victoria in my Canadian Navy days back in the 1970's.....grey drizzly winters just like Seattle....and maybe a week of wet snow at most every winter.....well, let's just say this Niagara boy was NOT going back home after my military service was done.

People out here in Vancouver are so soft as they complain about "the lack of sunshine" during the damp rainy Vancouver "winter".....but I say to them,
"Hey Pilgrim, if you want winter sunshine, move to Saskatchewan....& good luck with that frostbite thang, eh!!" :)
The thing that stood out to me the most here is that you've touched a cold breast of a witch!:eek::shocked:

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Goff should be used to playing in the cold with him being from Nor cal. Not quite as cold as Chicago but he at least has experience playing in that type of weather. If it's windy tho...that's tough to play in.