Long Range Temp for Chicago 25 degrees for a high

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Snow will have fallen 2-3 days before and snow won't fall again until 3 days after the Rams @ Bears game on Sunday night.

On to Detroit!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That’s not too bad. Could be WAAAAAY worse.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's good football weather.
Try playing in Miami when it's 100° with 100% humidity.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Yup.

Harsh weather comes in other forms than cold.

And the Rams have a good OL and great RB, so if the passing game is difficult due to wind and cold they can just give it to Gurley and Brown.

They both average 5 YPA.

CHI has a good run defense, if I am the HC I'm testing it early.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I’d take the heat over freezing cold any day
We're very different, you and I.

hqdefault.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not me....and of course HOW cold and icy it is affects that statement, but 25 degrees is good for Chicago in December...

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
We're very different, you and I.

hqdefault.jpg

To each his own. I know people that can wear shorts or no jacket in sub freezing temperatures but personally I’m bundling up at 40 degrees

Not me....and of course HOW cold and icy it is affects that statement, but 25 degrees is good for Chicago in December...

Yea 25 isn’t bad but the opposite of that would be like 80 and I’d much rather play in that weather

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
That's good football weather.

Or really high winds...like 30+ mph with gusts to 50.

I remember seeing a game in those conditions and the QB was trying to bend the ball with the wind like that bullet bending film, Wanted. They couldn't throw the ball more than 5 yards.

So, yeah, when you can't remotely throw or kick the ball, it's really super old school. They couldn't even to a pitch toss to the RB because of the wind. It was a wild game.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
but 25 degrees is good for Chicago in December...

What is it with people from Chicago that they're so happy to have been born there? I meet so many people who can't wait to tell me they're from Chicago and when I meet them, they're living anywhere but Chicago.

Because of the Weather.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack

I'm weird.

I don't mind the extremes, but the middle is upsetting. I mean I have less issue with 100 degrees than 80 when it's warm.

I have less issue with freezing or below freezing than I do with 50 degrees.

It's like my body doesn't react unless it's toward the extreme, then it does fine.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
What is it with people from Chicago that they're so happy to have been born there? I meet so many people who can't wait to tell me they're from Chicago and when I meet them, they're living anywhere but Chicago.

Because of the Weather.

It's a survivor thing.

If they survived all those winters as a kid, it's something you carry with you forever. You'll brave Zika or heat stroke to never have to shovel frozen snow again. And that plowed snow that's been salted and ashed so it weighs a ton and only comes up in huge chunks. Yeah, I can see why folks hate it. Or just finishing shoveling something and either have the plow wreck all your hard work or another snow flurry just buries everything you just did. I saw more than a few people completely lose it in their driveways when stuff like that would happen.

I only lived in snow for 4 winters and they weren't good ones, each one setting some kind of winter record, but I really liked winter.

The only thing I really didn't like was going into a building when it was below freezing outside and the inside was like 68 degrees and it felt like my face was burning off.

When I was younger I'd been to Vegas when it was near 120 and going in and outside didn't bother me as much. Prolly would be more upsetting now, but back then it didn't bother me very much at all.

But yeah... coming in from the outside when it was below freezing outside used to be just awful.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Snow will have fallen 2-3 days before and snow won't fall again until 3 days after the Rams @ Bears game on Sunday night.

On to Detroit!

Should I hit the “chill” button? :thinking:

Brrr.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
To each his own. I know people that can wear shorts or no jacket in sub freezing temperatures but personally I’m bundling up at 40 degrees

Yea 25 isn’t bad but the opposite of that would be like 80 and I’d much rather play in that weather

I was born in Alaska, military in Alaska:this is why i live in Arizona. Cold sucks

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Cold and dry doesn’t worry me. And I think Goff throws the kind of ball that will still be catchable in cold weather. Trubisky if he’s back? Not so much.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
I was born in Alaska, military in Alaska:this is why i live in Arizona. Cold sucks

Alaska?!?!? You poor thing. I live in PA and it’s not even that cold compared to some other 48 continuous states and I still hate it. Can’t imagine Alaska though. Brrrrrrrr, getting cold just thinking about it

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
The way I’ve always viewed it

Too hot is just plain miserable

Too cold downright hurts

Don’t like either obviously but I choose miserable over hurts any day