London Fletcher hanging 'em up.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
The part I remember about it was the FO line that they couldn't afford both Little and Fletcher. Remembering that Zygmunt was an accountant GM, there's the distinct possibility that Zyggy did lay down terms. That Lovie was given a choice which of the 2 he could keep and he chose Little.

That's how I remember it too.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Not often with any certainty the initial point of a down fall of a empire begins. Fletcher leaving was that singular point.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Still not sure how a young,stud MLB get's let go...then the folly of poor MLB replacements began.
He was as undersized as he was undervalued in St Louis.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I thought it was a travesty that they let him go. He was such an energetic force for the defense. But if I recall correctly the team felt that they had money to either sign Fletcher or Leonard Little. They thought it would be easier to find an elite MLB than an elite DE, plus they thought that an elite pass rushing DE had a greater impact than an elite MLB for a defense.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The part I remember about it was the FO line that they couldn't afford both Little and Fletcher. Remembering that Zygmunt was an accountant GM, there's the distinct possibility that Zyggy did lay down terms. That Lovie was given a choice which of the 2 he could keep and he chose Little.

Didn't Fletcher and Duncan end up getting the same amount of money though.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I thought I had posted this already but I guess I didn't.

Didn't Fletcher and Duncan get about the same money though? I think it was more about Smith wanting Duncan because he was plugging in the cover two. Which as it turned out for the Rams it became cover two leave the other ones open lol.

EDIT
My original post didn't show up until I hit the button to post this message.

I blame the iPad of course.