LMAO - Jameis Winston

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny. There's no winning for Winston. If I were him, I'd make light of it all too. Life is too short to not be able to sit back and laugh at yourself sometimes.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
He's retarded and immature as hell. I don't think he or Mariota will be great qb's. But, what do I know?

…..

Legend
Come on, it's just poking a bit of fun at all the people that were hating on him. I personally think it's hilarious and wish him the best.

I agree. Love the personality here ......and I dont even like him all that much.

Boo on the Buccs for making him take down the picture, it only added to the "drama"

Its okay for people to make fun of themselves alittle bit, it shows he has humility, which must be hard to display given all the attention he has gotten lately.

…..

Legend
Pretty funny I thought. Good start Jameis. I like him a little bit better for this and want him to succeed. He's got this quite endearing smile hasn't he? .

Couldnt agree more. And the smile is great, seems genuine to me.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I laughed when I saw it, then immediately thought, that was dumb, and his team will hate that. I like the kid, but he's done some stupid stuff. Don't change, Winston. Keep us entertained.

WvuIN02

Starter
During his introductory news conference at One Buc Place on Friday, Winston explained that he posed with the food to say thank you to Capt. Keith Colburn, star of "The Deadliest Catch," a popular show on the Discovery Channel about the lives of Alaskan crab fishermen. Colburn, whom Winston met at a charity event recently – when the quarterback took good-natured ribbing while helping to auction off a king crab - sent 25 pounds of crab legs to the draft party.

Man, some of y'all need to relax he didnt even buy them.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I personally think it's pretty funny. But when you have the past that he has, he should be putting on a good face and not joking around like that. To me, it makes it seem like he didn't care that he got into trouble for stealing and doesn't think that it was a big deal. One way to look at is that he is making the statement of: "Yeah, I stole, I got away with it, and now I get to make fun of anyone who had any concerns that I stole. I don't care that I stole because I got away with it and I'm a star athlete."

When you're taken #1 overall, you become the face of the franchise. Do you want the face of your belittle the fact that he was in legal trouble for stealing? He should be apologizing for it, not making fun of it.

Overall I think it's funny, but I wouldn't have done it if I were in his shoes

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
don't care about crab legs. but didn't he still rape a chick and it was covered up

…..

Legend
During his introductory news conference at One Buc Place on Friday, Winston explained that he posed with the food to say thank you to Capt. Keith Colburn, star of "The Deadliest Catch," a popular show on the Discovery Channel about the lives of Alaskan crab fishermen. Colburn, whom Winston met at a charity event recently – when the quarterback took good-natured ribbing while helping to auction off a king crab - sent 25 pounds of crab legs to the draft party.

Man, some of y'all need te didnt even buy them.

I love it. Perfectly logical explanation and the joke is on everyone else.

dhaab

Rookie
It constantly amazes me how SO many people in this country judge/hate people they don't even know. I hope Winston becomes a star just so I can see all of you haters cry about it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think that is some funny stuff right there. Dude sure loves his crab legs.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I haven't been following along, I honestly have absolutely no idea what the significance is to this, or why it is a big deal.