Little help

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am truly thankful for the help. Had no idea who it was. Just that it was Rams related. Paid 15 dollars for it. (obviously too much) But I learned my lesson wont post anything that may have the taint of St. Louis on it. Sorry for the the stress.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I am truly thankful for the help. Had no idea who it was. Just that it was Rams related. Paid 15 dollars for it. (obviously too much) But I learned my lesson wont post anything that may have the taint of St. Louis on it. Sorry for the the stress.
No keep posting stuff like this. A treasure hunt is a refresher from the circling jersey and OL debates.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who said anything about St Louis? It has the taint of Linehan!It's all in fun man, don't take it personal.