Little help

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMG_0307.JPG

Can anyone help me ID this autograph?

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Any timeframe?
Not really picked it up for next to nothing at a flea market that was going out of business (sign of the times). Its an official Wilson NFL ball with Paul Tagliabue as comish.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Alright, one been staying at this for at least 3.5 seconds and I think it's Scott Linehan. But honestly I have no idea.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I honestly have no ideal. Thought Leonard Little , Todd Lyght.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Thank you so much. Glad I didn't pay much for it. But still a small part of rams history.
Yeah, I'm really sorry. I first threw it out there as a joke (hence the only looking for 3 seconds). Then I started at it a little longer and though "aww shit. I'm right aren't I?"

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thank you so much. Glad I didn't pay much for it. But still a small part of rams history.
Absolutely right. There may not be many Linny fans out there and plenty of us can think of some funny remarks about it but it's a piece of Rams history. I certainly would have bought it if I saw it at what seemed like a reasonable price. And besides... He at least had a cool looking signature. :biggrin:

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Scott Linehan?!?! Noooooooooooo!!!!!
The horror of it all......I'm going to have nightmares tonight, I just know it.