Listening a Show about the Rams on 710?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Call the station out on twitter. You won't be the only fan that feels that way, probably some others already doing that I'll have to look it up.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I might do that
I'll join you if they don't clear that up. I must say, on game day, it's a much better show and they focus on nothing but the Rams.I typically have it on in my car.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll join you if they don't clear that up. I must say, on game day, it's a much better show and they focus on nothing but the Rams.I typically have it on in my car.
I did write the station...This is what the letter said:

Dear Sirs,

I am listening to the Kurt Morrision, Marcellus Wiley, Eric Davis on LA Rams Rally show that’s supposed to be about the Rams. The vast majority (if not all) of those listed could care less about the Rams. When they talk about the Rams, it’s in a derisive fashion. When they aren’t grab assing about things I could care less about, they talk about other NFL teams. And for the couple of minutes out of an HOUR of programming is about the things they rag on the Rams about the Goff starting situation and why Fisher should get extended or not…

1. How about talking with knowledge about the Rams Oline? I am pretty confident that few of the above could name them.

2. Ram’s Dline..Maybe the best in the NFL…They spent about 30 seconds on Aaron Donald.

3. Todd Gurley and Benny Cunningham. Do these guys know that the 2nd year after ACL surgery is when a knee is totally healed? What does that mean when Todd Gurley Goes FULL ON BEAST?

4. Rams WR’s…”They are the worst in the NFL” is all I got..Nothing about the new guys and their ability..Again, could they name them with a gun to the head?

I could name more points of apparent ignorance your commentators have. They are biased against the team….I am listening for sponsors, so I can write them to say the same. I will not support sponsors nor their products/services until I actually hear quality coverage on the Rams Station. Just so you know, I am from Whittier, so I am not a hater from St Louis. I have listened to the former Rams Station in St Louis 101ESPN, and they spent hours every day talking about the nuances of the team. DMarco Farr is from that station, and is the ONLY guy at your station that knows anything, and he is a pleasure. I am so disappointed in that I expected more from the big leagues in the sports radio business. St Louis ESPN was so much better than you, and how freakin sad is that? They (your commentators) need to watch Rams games from last year and get up to speed about this team, because right now they are obviously ignorant and apathetic about the team we care about.

Respectfully,

LoyalRam (used my real name here)

Last edited:

VFerragamo

Cagey Veteran
I did write the station...This is what the letter said:

Dear Sirs,

I am listening to the Kurt Morrision, Marcellus Wiley, Eric Davis on LA Rams Rally show that’s supposed to be about the Rams. The vast majority (if not all) of those listed could care less about the Rams. When they talk about the Rams, it’s in a derisive fashion. When they aren’t grab assing about things I could care less about, they talk about other NFL teams. And for the couple of minutes out of an HOUR of programming is about the things they rag on the Rams about the Goff starting situation and why Fisher should get extended or not…

1. How about talking with knowledge about the Rams Oline? I am pretty confident that few of the above could name them.

2. Ram’s Dline..Maybe the best in the NFL…They spent about 30 seconds on Aaron Donald.

3. Todd Gurley and Benny Cunningham. Do these guys know that the 2nd year after ACL surgery is when a knee is totally healed? What does that mean when Todd Gurley Goes FULL ON BEAST?

4. Rams WR’s…”They are the worst in the NFL” is all I got..Nothing about the new guys and their ability..Again, could they name them with a gun to the head?

I could name more points of apparent ignorance your commentators have. They are biased against the team….I am listening for sponsors, so I can write them to say the same. I will not support sponsors nor their products/services until I actually hear quality coverage on the Rams Station. Just so you know, I am from Whittier, so I am not a hater from St Louis. I have listened to the former Rams Station in St Louis 101ESPN, and they spent hours every day talking about the nuances of the team. DMarco Farr is from that station, and is the ONLY guy at your station that knows anything, and he is a pleasure. I am so disappointed in that I expected more from the big leagues in the sports radio business. St Louis ESPN was so much better than you, and how freakin sad is that? They (your commentators) need to watch Rams games from last year and get up to speed about this team, because right now they are obviously ignorant and apathetic about the team we care about.

Respectfully,

LoyalRam (used my real name here)

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Well written loyal. Wish everyone used your common sense to actively protest a problem and recommend a solution.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well written loyal. Wish everyone used your common sense to actively protest a problem and recommend a solution.
I got the letter/protest idea from Riverumbbq, to be fair, but the anger is all mine...lol

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I got the letter/protest idea from Riverumbbq, to be fair, but the anger is all mine...lol

I'll send a follow up letter up to the station if you can give me their address/web site. Thanks.

Last edited:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
My follow up letter to the station :

Daniel.V.Zampillo@espn.com

Are you guys serious ? You actually couldn’t find more knowledgable, less biased commentators who actually have a care for the fans and team you’re trying to represent ? Farr & Dickerson are excellent, and I can understand if you can’t afford guys like Faulk & Warner, but surely there are several dozen former Rams players who could offer a better, more enlightened analysis than the guys you have chosen to showcase your Rams programing with. Eric Davis is a well known Rams hater in our community, Keshawn Johnson & Marcellus Wiley are also clueless when it comes to the Rams team currently being fielded. Seems they would prefer to talk to every subject but the Rams. No discussion about where the team improved in the last quarter of the 2015 season, little discussion about anything of significance which might suggest the team is on the upswing or right track, … just the same tired, lazy old reporting of a miserable team without an opportunity to take the next step. You can bet i’ll steer clear of your sponsors until you can offer Rams fans a reason for listening, and it’s not like we are looking for someone to blow smoke up our backside, we just want commentators who can provide a smart, honest analysis delivered by people who actually care about our team. Get it together soon or i’m done.
River

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My follow up letter to the station :

Daniel.V.Zampillo@espn.com

Are you guys serious ? You actually couldn’t find more knowledgable, less biased commentators who actually have a care for the fans and team you’re trying to represent ? Farr & Dickerson are excellent, and I can understand if you can’t afford guys like Faulk & Warner, but surely there are several dozen former Rams players who could offer a better, more enlightened analysis than the guys you have chosen to showcase your Rams programing with. Eric Davis is a well known Rams hater in our community, Keshawn Johnson & Marcellus Wiley are also clueless when it comes to the Rams team currently being fielded. Seems they would prefer to talk to every subject but the Rams. No discussion about where the team improved in the last quarter of the 2015 season, little discussion about anything of significance which might suggest the team is on the upswing or right track, … just the same tired, lazy old reporting of a miserable team without an opportunity to take the next step. You can bet i’ll steer clear of your sponsors until you can offer Rams fans a reason for listening, and it’s not like we are looking for someone to blow smoke up our backside, we just want commentators who can provide a smart, honest analysis delivered by people who actually care about our team. Get it together soon or i’m done.
River
Love it River, well done!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Love it River, well done!

Thanks, ... hopefully you have started a protest movement that more fans will take an interest in for the sake of better, more factual listening on the radio station discussing our favorite team. We can make a difference in programming if more fans truly desire a representation of our team being more honest and faithful to our passions & beliefs. jmo.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
You do not suddenly get good reporting when a team changes. New reporters have to build contacts with the team and also with the NFL offices, the NFLPA and other teams. I took St Louis based reporters 2-4 years to develop reliable contacts.

It is going to take some time for the LA reporters to get there.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You do not suddenly get good reporting when a team changes. New reporters have to build contacts with the team and also with the NFL offices, the NFLPA and other teams. I took St Louis based reporters 2-4 years to develop reliable contacts.

It is going to take some time for the LA reporters to get there.

I have disagree. Maybe for contacts within the organization, but they have a go-to man with DMarco Farr onboard with the station. IF they were professional, and taking their duties seriously as the Rams Station, their commentators would be pouring over coaches tape, or just raw game tape from last year. Your example doesn't apply anymore in the internet age..When was the last team relocation in the NFL? Abt 1995?

Ignorance is no excuse.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
I have disagree. Maybe for contacts within the organization, but they have a go-to man with DMarco Farr onboard with the station.

I disagree. Farr has and maybe always a sideline reporter with cred because he played. Do not recall him EVER BREAKING a story.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
IF they were professional, and taking their duties seriously as the Rams Station, their commentators would be pouring over coaches tape, or just raw game tape from last year. Your example doesn't apply anymore in the internet age..When was the last team relocation in the NFL? Abt 1995?

It takes time to build sources. It is why JT scoop every LA based reporter on the roster moves.

As far as the internet.... If it on the net it is TRURE. Please spare me. Not a name behind with sources not going there.