Listening a Show about the Rams on 710?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is supposed to be a show with Rams fans in the audience, talking about the Rams up coming game. Really? We got Eric Davis, Keshawn Johnson, Marcellus Wiley, and another couple of fools talking about everything BUT the Rams. None of these guys care about the Rams, and I think some were pushing hard about wanting the Raiders and not the Rams last year to come back to LA....The only Rams talk there has been, is complaining about Goff and a little bit about Fisher...Most of the rest of the cr@p is about Kaepernick , marijuana legalization in the NFL, and about Can Newton getting hit on the noggin four times.

What about the Oline?
What about the RB group?
What about the Rams Dline?

I hate these stupid, Rams hating MOTHERFU#%$^#@!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whoooaa...Looks like we will actually have the Rams talked about with DMarco Farr......FINALLY!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a bunch of Rams haters.....Gonna be a long year trying to listen to these schmucks...

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
What a bunch of Rams haters.....Gonna be a long year trying to listen to these schmucks...

Contact the station, tell them you won't support them or their sponsors unless they start taking about the Rams on what is supposed to be a Rams discussion. Then go straight to the sponsors and do the same.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Contact the station, tell them you won't support them or their sponsors unless they start taking about the Rams on what is supposed to be a Rams discussion. Then go straight to the sponsors and do the same.
I might do that

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They are still new to LA. its gonna take some time before these newbies learn about the Rams.
Isn't it their responsibility to know the team, if they assume the mantle of the Rams Station? It's called watching last years games, and getting to know the players..Not being lazy asses and just looking at stats and thinking they know anything.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wasn't Davis a whinner? What is he doing working for the RAMS?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wrote the station about how suck-ass their coverage is..how ignorant and apathetic they are, and that I am listening for sponsors to write right now....

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes he was...:wtf:
Not a Davis fan, seems like a blowhard to me. The station should be ashamed to hire him. Really you couldn't find some former RAMS to talk about the RAMS and yeah a little about the other teams.
Ask Davis who is rooting for Monday night and if there is even a slight delay to his response he fired, hell fire him anyways, he was a whinner for petes sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not a Davis fan, seems like a blowhard to me. The station should be ashamed to hire him. Really you couldn't find some former RAMS to talk about the RAMS and yeah a little about the other teams.
Ask Davis who is rooting for Monday night and if there is even a slight delay to his response he fired, hell fire him anyways, he was a whinner for petes sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They hired DMarco Farr, but he has a minor role at the station, but he knows the most by Farr than anyone else employed there! (see what I did there?):rockon:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's funny, that Farr mention that this was "49er Week"....They had no clue about the significance of that phrase, because it comes from Randy Karraker in St Louis....It started when the Blues hosted the Red Wings, and then it was "Red Wing" day, which really meant that it was punch a Red Wing fan in the face, day....That translated over to when the Rams played the NFC West teams in at Home......Must be lonely for DMarco, being the only guy talking that loves the team....

VFerragamo

Cagey Veteran
Couldnt agree w you more LoyalRam. Have been listening to the show on the drive home the past few weeks and Ive been getting more and more pissed every day. They've slowly been boosting their content / knowledge with spots from DFarr, Vinny Bonsignore (knows his stuff) and Dickerson of late but it's been pretty thin so far.

Am trying my best to reserve judgment until the season gets into full swing but one thing's for sure Eric Davis needs to go. The guy pisses me off literally every day with his lazy banter. They fashion him as part of their new Rams coverage squad but like others say he's a Whiner thru and thru and makes no effort to hide his hatred for the Rams. The other day he droned on and on about how poor our OL is and how this is no better than a 5-11 / 6-10 team this year. Lord knows this team has its share of problems and he's entitled to his opinion but hardly the kind of guy you want filling the home town airwaves and cultivating a new fan base. Am surprised that Stan and KD stand for it to be honest and I wonder whether we might petition the team to weigh in with 710 as well in addition to the fans and sponsors...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Meh. Could care less about some old players in suits yapping. Stopped caring about a year and half ago. Makes football season more enjoyable.

@LoyalRam you are far better than wanting to listen to these jokers. You're smart enough to make your analysis.

Fuck em.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meh. Could care less about some old players in suits yapping. Stopped caring about a year and half ago. Makes football season more enjoyable.

@LoyalRam you are far better than wanting to listen to these jokers. You're smart enough to make your analysis.

freak em.
Well, I was hoping for a lot more, and I don't care if they are former players or not. I spend a lot of time reading info/hearing it, trying to understand the team better..I get nothing from these jokers...they are a fraud, and that's what pizzes me off

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is supposed to be a show with Rams fans in the audience, talking about the Rams up coming game. Really? We got Eric Davis, Keshawn Johnson, Marcellus Wiley, and another couple of fools talking about everything BUT the Rams. None of these guys care about the Rams, and I think some were pushing hard about wanting the Raiders and not the Rams last year to come back to LA....The only Rams talk there has been, is complaining about Goff and a little bit about Fisher...Most of the rest of the cr@p is about Kaepernick , marijuana legalization in the NFL, and about Can Newton getting hit on the noggin four times.

What about the Oline?
What about the RB group?
What about the Rams Dline?

I hate these stupid, Rams hating MOTHERFU#%$^#@!
" I'm with you my Brother!!"(y)
good hate.jpg