Listening a Show about the Rams on 710?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I disagree. Farr has and maybe always a sideline reporter with cred because he played. Do not recall him EVER BREAKING a story.
Farr provided insight, because he was knowledgeable. This post is about the consummate ignorance of the commentators at the Rams station, not breaking a story, necessarily. It's about their apathy. Beat reporters do what you are talking about, like JT used to. I expect for these guys that cover the team to know the team and be observant..You know, care about whats going on? Farr does, and the rest of these schmucks are worried about the Lakers...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It takes time to build sources. It is why JT scoop every LA based reporter on the roster moves.

As far as the internet.... If it on the net it is TRURE. Please spare me. Not a name behind with sources not going there.
I will spare you because I id not mean that. In the 90's, VHS tapes might have been available, but it might hard to get game tape on every game...Let alone tape that keys on a certain position player throughout the year. They didn't have youtube in the 90's, where today you can see whole games (or at least hi-lights) of games....These commentators should have the ability to be conversant about the team, beyond Goff and Fisher,.....and they mostly are ignorant, which is their fault.

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey Orchid, these lazy bastids could subscribe to this.....Don't know if it has last years games tho....It's available via the internet, which wasn't available in the 90's...This is what I meant by the previous post about the availability of the internet. It's easy to watch a primary source and be informed, and they haven't done the time, which is obvious by their commentary.

https://www.nfl.com/gamepass

tahoe

Pro Bowler
To be fair none of the media in LA cared about the Rams before so it will take a while for them to get used to having the Rams there and to start to care.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Oh man, I can think of nothing worse than listening to those three guys talking about football.