Lirim Hajrullahu - Our New Stud Kicker Kickin' 68 & 70 Yard BOMBS.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It’s going to be fun to watch this competition.

I wonder if they get it down to 2 quickly? Compete from there.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Good eye on the FO finding this guy, hope those nerves stay in form during game days.

oldnotdead

Legend
I've seen kicks like that from him. It's why I think he's going to be the new kicker. Got to think up a good nick name for him though. Otherwise he will be called "the kicker".

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hajrullahu has the strongest leg of the three, now, let's see if he's accurate.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Before was a Janikowski. Now there is a
tenor.gif

name gives me a headache. Too difficult

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Lee-rim, Lee-rim, lee-rim
Lee-rim the leg!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Greg's Replacement Leg" :)

"Greg's Longer Leg" :)

Seriously, he was on the "Blue Bombers" at one point. How about calling him "The Blue Bomber" to go with the Rams Blue Unis?

Last edited:

dang

Legend
Rams will be more prolific on offense and less reliant on 50+ FGs. what we will need is 95% accuracy from 45 yards in.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Rams will be more prolific on offense and less reliant on 50+ FGs. what we will need is 95% accuracy from 45 yards in.
Agree. This is not the Fisher era where we relied on FGs to score points. With McVay should be no reason why we are kicking beyond 40.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I ended up searching him. He has a youtube channel with some kicking footage on it.

He can also punt - but it looked like he would be a spot punter at absolute best.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Agree. This is not the Fisher era where we relied on FGs to score points. With McVay should be no reason why we are kicking beyond 40.

Yes. Prioritize accuracy. I am in that camp.

Sometimes you just need a long kick though. You complete a long 3rd down pass.... Good play... but just short of marker. Etc.