Lettin Ya'll Know

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Update: Terrie was nauseous most of the day yesterday and they held her in the hosp. till about 6 PM and then we came home, she's resting pretty well now and can eat so she's on the mend.

Thanks to all for the well wishes

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Good news, Rich. Glad you're both holding up.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
X said:
Good news, Rich. Glad you're both holding up.

Wait a minute ,I didn't say I was OK, I'm still shivering from that cold ass room, I had a sweatshirt and a shell over it to stay warm blanket on my lap, nothing colder than just sitting .
Tried sitting out in the sun room at the end of the hall while she slept, leave the TV off let here sleep, but NOOO she wanted me THERE in the room for the 20 second momentary wake ups,so there I sat ,I think I was the one that needed the APM (alternating pressure machine) to prevent blood clots.
I guess I knew it before but was reminded it was a blood clot from the leg that killed Derrick Thomas,watched a football life last night.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'm glad to hear all seems to be progressing nicely. Hopefully both of you are back to "normal" soon.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Hey man I'm glad all is well and it went smoothly.......other than being a little chilly of course. :cool:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
LesBaker said:
Hey man I'm glad all is well and it went smoothly.......other than being a little chilly of course. :cool:

Yeah man it's a relief ,she was hurtin' bad , puts shit in perspective

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Thordaddy said:
LesBaker said:

Yeah man it's a relief ,she was hurtin' bad , puts shyte in perspective

So glad to hear things are working their way through on to the good side for you all! I am still marveled at those PERSPECTIVE life events. Wish her to a good short recovery.