Lettin Ya'll Know

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I maybe won't be there during the game in the chat room, gettin' ready to take my wife to hosp. gallbladder flare up second time this weekend ,prolly gonna get surgery today or tomorrow.
So here is your mission:
Cut that negative shit to a minimum,if ya really think it's gonna help g'head, but great comebacks CAN'T happen UNTIL you are down so look upon a poor start as an opportunity.
Hopefully this is a romp for us, get them down and then squash their "opportunity" but "IF you just have to cry to somebody , don't cry to me" we all hurt just as bad as you do so suck it up.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Thordaddy said:
I maybe won't be there during the game in the chat room, gettin' ready to take my wife to hosp. gallbladder flare up second time this weekend ,prolly gonna get surgery today or tomorrow.
So here is your mission:
Cut that negative shyte to a minimum,if ya really think it's gonna help g'head, but great comebacks CAN'T happen UNTIL you are down so look upon a poor start as an opportunity.
Hopefully this is a romp for us, get them down and then squash their "opportunity" but "IF you just have to cry to somebody , don't cry to me" we all hurt just as bad as you do so suck it up.
Good Luck Odin. We'll keep the happy thoughts going.

My wife had her gall bladder surgery in early August. One incision through her belly button. I guess her timing was just a little better.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thordaddy said:
So here is your mission:
Cut that negative shyte to a minimum,if ya really think it's gonna help g'head, but great comebacks CAN'T happen UNTIL you are down so look upon a poor start as an opportunity.

:tu:

Good luck! We got ya covered here.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Thordaddy said:
So here is your mission:

Good luck to you and your wife.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Hope they get her set up for today! Not a bad surgery, Had mine done 12 years ago. Best wishes to her!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Blessing to you and your wife, odin...

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys,in a holding pattern got all my "chores" done ready for the rapid getaway ,recorder set, so if I end up flyin' it's a 2 minute drill.

Remember ..........BELIEVE ,it ALL starts there, all of it.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
We love you Thor. Best to you and yours!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Thordaddy said:
So here is your mission:
Cut that negative shit to a minimum,if ya really think it's gonna help g'head, but great comebacks CAN'T happen UNTIL you are down so look upon a poor start as an opportunity.

Good Luck to the wife TD.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hope all goes well Thor. Take care of the wife. We'll take care of b'ness around here.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Watching in Emer Room hard to find positives

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thordaddy said:

Best regards to your wife, hope all goes well. TTYL, Tom

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Thordaddy said:

Hope all went well TD.

But what are they doing showing that in a hospital for God's sake. Don't they realise it could have fatal consequences for those people who don't have the benefit of alcohol to get us through that debacle!! :)

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Thanks to all of you , Terrie is doing better they gave here morphine delaudid and drum roll please Toradol, the morphine and delaudid weren't working ,I told her "Toradol will do it, it's the pain killer of choice of the NFL" . It worked , and thank God, she was in as much pain as I've ever seen, she never seemed to be in that kind of pain during labor and I know she was never meaner :?!: She calmed down a lot.

She has surgery in the AM taking out the gallbladder,so I'll be MIA again tomorrow.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thordaddy said:
Thanks to all of you , Terrie is doing better they gave here morphine delaudid and drum roll please Toradol, the morphine and delaudid weren't working ,I told her "Toradol will do it, it's the pain killer of choice of the NFL" . It worked , and thank God, she was in as much pain as I've ever seen, she never seemed to be in that kind of pain during labor and I know she was never meaner :?!: She calmed down a lot.

She has surgery in the AM taking out the gallbladder,so I'll be MIA again tomorrow.
Good to hear, man. I hope she has a very speedy recovery.