Let's talk about Aaron Donald

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend

I know it's early and no games have been played, but people are taking notice. I think he could really be a Pro Bowler in the next couple seasons. I think if this year goes as planned, he could steal Langford's starting spot in 2015.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Is Langford still under contract for 2015? How many years does he have left? Was it a four year deal?

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Is Langford still under contract for 2015? How many years does he have left? Was it a four year deal?

Pretty sure it was a 4 year deal, but if Langford is still productive, may as well keep him. Good to have a 3rd DT that you trust as much as the Rams trust Langford.

Super excited about Donald though.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
People think he was a steal at 13. Maybe it shouldn't surprise anyone. We could see our already stellar line ascend to one of the best ever.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Pretty sure it was a 4 year deal, but if Langford is still productive, may as well keep him. Good to have a 3rd DT that you trust as much as the Rams trust Langford.

Super excited about Donald though.

I'm excited too. Wonder which unit he'll play with come preseason. I know he's with the backups now, but he's schooling everyone. If they let him play the backups during preseason, it's gonna be a lot more exciting then years past.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Is he still running with the 3s? He doesn't exactly go against top competition if he is.

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
I'm excited too. Wonder which unit he'll play with come preseason. I know he's with the backups now, but he's schooling everyone. If they let him play the backups during preseason, it's gonna be a lot more exciting then years past.

I have to imagine he gets to at least the 2nd unit, if he's not already rotating in with the starters. There's still 2 weeks before the first training camp game right?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I have to imagine he gets to at least the 2nd unit, if he's not already rotating in with the starters. There's still 2 weeks before the first training camp game right?

The first preseason game is 13 days from today. (y)

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack

Yeah. A second unit of Hayes, Donald, Carrington and Sims is even badass. Man the depth.

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Yeah. A second unit of Hayes, Donald, Carrington and Sims is even badass. Man the depth.

Think it was John Clayton when asked to describe how bad the Cowboys defensive line is, said that if you took the Rams 5-8th best d-linemen, they'd all be better than Dallas' starters.

Made me smile :D

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Think it was John Clayton when asked to describe how bad the Cowboys defensive line is, said that if you took the Rams 5-8th best d-linemen, they'd all be better than Dallas' starters.

Made me smile :D

Haha that's awesome.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i don't think he's going anywhere this year. next year?

PolarBear

Rookie
Today at training camp Davin Joseph alone shut him down for the most part in 11 on 11 when they went against each other.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Today at training camp Davin Joseph alone shut him down for the most part in 11 on 11 when they went against each other.
Did you go today? If so ... anything to report?

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan

Interesting. That's good to read for a couple reasons.

1. Means Joseph has something left in the tank

2. Means Donald is already past going up against training camp fodder.