Let's talk about Aaron Donald

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not even for their first round choice?
Hell I'd give em a gallon of sweat fer that, specially where they're gonna draft this year.

BTW am I the only one who is glad we passed on Mo Claiborn?

Exactly. Imagine how much better off they'd be now if the Cowboys hadn't made the trade, and had drafted Brockers at #14 - and got anybody useful with the other two picks.

I would support trading with any team - even divisional rivals - if it makes enough sense.

Not that I think trading Langford makes sense - but some deeper backup like Sims or one of the back up DTs might make sense, depending how the rookies do, and what the offer is.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
All this is why I'm getting his rookie jersey autographed, probably keep it a few years then put it in a school auction

Or give it to someone here at RoD for there birthday........oh wow, look at that, my birthday is today!!

Just a suggestion...