PREGAME Lets BEAT THE REDSKINS!!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Washington Football team. Too generic and obvious.

Washington Com manders. Too wannabe authoritative and long.

I was fine when they were the Redskins but I just call them Washington now. Most boring uniform & helmet in the league. :sick2:
Yep should have gone with "Command." Then they'd have tons of options with emblems and whatnot. Also they should have gone with new colors, or at least opened that up as an option. Going with the skins colors just makes it feel like a halfass rebrand. They could have done so much better.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Common Ramily. Lets show some respect here. They are the Washington.............

RED SKOMMANDERS
I totally blew this. One space can make the difference between success and failure.

Please allow me to bring this more together. It is NOW....the Washington.......

REDSKOMMANDERS

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
A game like this reminds me of the Jets upset at SOFI in 2020! You folks do remember that?

WE CAN'T HAVE THAT!!!
No we can't.

If I was Skommander fan I would not want to be playing a team coming off a game we had last week.

I am really excited about this game.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Feels good to feel confident about a game doesn't it. :thumbsup1:

dang

Legend
Washington Football team. Too generic and obvious.

Washington Com manders. Too wannabe authoritative and long.

I was fine when they were the Redskins but I just call them Washington now. Most boring uniform & helmet in the league. :sick2:
I will give them one accolade. Burgundy and Gold is a solid and unique NFL color scheme.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1702699375091.png

1702699429779.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Packers. Goddammit. No bigscreen this weekend.

Bar here I come. :laugh3:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Their defense is horrible. How could they possibly stop Kupp and Nakua? They’ve got the worst defense in the league.
Stafford turning the ball over. Or the Rams as a unit turning it over. I think for this game if Stafford continues playing how he has we will roll them. I am just worried he's gonna take a week off.

And that's a fear with the Rams overall as well. They have played very well for a while now. A stinker is all it takes. So I am hoping the leaders, starting with Stafford on offense, show up big and get the job done.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Stafford turning the ball over. Or the Rams as a unit turning it over. I think for this game if Stafford continues playing how he has we will roll them. I am just worried he's gonna take a week off.

And that's a fear with the Rams overall as well. They have played very well for a while now. A stinker is all it takes. So I am hoping the leaders, starting with Stafford on offense, show up big and get the job done.
Stafford is a seasoned veteran. Kupp is too. Ditto AD and JJ. Plus we have McVay. I think they are in playoff mode and will stay in that groove all the way through to the end of the season.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
That is a HUGE problem. My guess is he plays, but might not be 100%. Need Turner and Young to step up. Commodes can't pass block, so hopefully they go off.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Well shit….. need a healthy AD. But yeah, might want to rest or limit him for the Taints

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
AD don't need his groin to sack QBs.