PREGAME Lets BEAT THE REDSKINS!!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DeaconJones

Rookie
All this talk of toilets ... I personally liked them when they were called the Washington Football Team. It sounded dignified.

Anyway, a lot of the stats favor us, but I notice they are 0-5 in their own division and 4-4 outside of their division (including 2-2 NFC). We are only 2-6 outside our division. Hopefully all this means nothing and we pound their defense and pressure/sack Howell continually.

We are also 0-3 against teams coming off the bye, although the other three are a combined 27-12. Somebody has to fix this bye-imbalance problem!

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
One thing I'm looking forward to is continued growth in the scheme for Robinson. This stretch of games is really big for him. He's not a high end threat or anything but he is a guy who can help this team a lot if he adds that third WR threat, because most teams that's a matchup you'll win a lot if you have a guy firing off behind two bigger threats like we have in Kupp & Nacua.

Also hoping to see a lot of Allen in this game. He has the kind of hands where maybe you want to use him a bit more on key downs and once Stafford gets comfortable with a weapon he tends to feed them when he likes the matchup.
He (Robinson) could be a chain-mover.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
All this talk of toilets ... I personally liked them when they were called the Washington Football Team. It sounded dignified.

Me too. I still like to refer to them as the Washington Football Team.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He (Robinson) could be a chain-mover.
Yeah that's what I'm hoping for. Three guys who move the chains is better than two guys who move the chains. But that role he is in is just begging for someone to own it. Last time we saw someone owning that role was the brief window when OBJ did it and boy was that fun. Obviously he's not OBJ but if he can play well for us for a few weeks it's going to help.

Also Kupp is looking more and more like himself which is a hell of a great sign.

No idea if we can get into the playoffs but it sure is fun to see this offense firing again.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let's hope that this weeks game w/Washington breaks things wide open and it is a fun game from coin toss to final gun (or whistle).

Feeling really good about offense after the Ravens game, 'cuz only 2 teams this year, have hung 31 on Baltimore: the Rams and the Browns, who beat them 33-31 (in Baltimore).

Me too, brother.

Anyway, a lot of the stats favor us, but I notice they are 0-5 in their own division and 4-4 outside of their division (including 2-2 NFC). We are only 2-6 outside our division. Hopefully all this means nothing and we pound their defense and pressure/sack Howell continually.

We are also 0-3 against teams coming off the bye, although the other three are a combined 27-12. Somebody has to fix this bye-imbalance problem!

I didn’t know some of that, Deac. Thanks for posting it.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Feeling really good about offense after the Ravens game, 'cuz only 2 teams this year, have hung 31 on Baltimore: the Rams and the Browns, who beat them 33-31 (in Baltimore).
And Cleveland had a pick 6 in there

RamWoodie

Legend
The main thing in this game, is that the Ram secondary be on their game. We can't have that performance we saw in Baltimore...blown coverages due to poor communication.

Special teams needs to be on point too...and don't underestimate the Washington D'Line...they have 35 sacks.

Just saying folks. OUR RAMS CANNOT TAKE THIS GAME LIGHTLY...BE ON POINT IN ALL PHASES!!!

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
The main thing in this game, is that the Ram secondary be on their game. We can't have that performance we saw in Baltimore...blown coverages due to poor communication.

Special teams needs to be on point too...and don't underestimate the Washington D'Line...they have 35 sacks.

Just saying folks. OUR RAMS CANNOT TAKE THIS GAME LIGHTLY...BE ON POINT IN ALL PHASES!!!
Yeah - by all means - bring the helmets that have proven communications with the sideline!! :thinking:

TexasRam

Legend
I just want Puka to have 23 receptions for 361 yards. That way he can break the rookie records for receptions and yards.

But I’ll settle for 10 for 200 which set him up nicely to break the record vs the Saints.

All joking aside. We are seeing history in the making and it would be nice to see Puka have a big game.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Were those wins before or after they traded both edge rushers?

two of their biggest sack producers are gone

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Were those wins before or after they traded both edge rushers?

two of their biggest sack producers are gone
Watching the tape of them--the young guys they have are not bad. But the strength is their two defensive tackles. They are very good.
Henry is coming on, IMO.

Not saying Toohill & Henry are great, but they are no joke, either. Henry is very quick.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't want much for Christmas, but 73 points scored on the Skins would be nice.

RamWoodie

Legend
The Rams need Lake in the secondary mix Sunday. He's just plain solid in his play. I'll take him over Fuller's blunders last week.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Since Stafford returned he's been very sharp. We need that to continue. It would be a shame for him to have one of his shitty and unfocused outings during this stretch where we require wins. Need him out there sharp and in command and roasting these lesser teams so we can enter that last game vs the shitters on a roll and hopefully with a wildcard.

I'm way more worried about New Orleans than this one. But one game at a time. QB1 has to be in that kickass playoff form the rest of the way.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Washington Football team. Too generic and obvious.

Washington Com manders. Too wannabe authoritative and long.

I was fine when they were the Redskins but I just call them Washington now. Most boring uniform & helmet in the league. :sick2:

RamWoodie

Legend
A game like this reminds me of the Jets upset at SOFI in 2020! You folks do remember that?

WE CAN'T HAVE THAT!!!

Last edited: