Let us not forget that WE DEFEATED SEATTLE AT HOME LAST YEAR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, Pete Caroll and their Seahawks were ROUTED by our Rams at the Dome last year.

Expect our defense, especially people like Chris Long, to come out of the gate ANGRY and hungry for a W. Losing Bradford is no small weakness of ours. But it's times like these, when things seem their bleakest, that men like Coach Fisher SHINE. He has always been a "run-first, strong D" type coach anyway, and now, for better or for worse, this team will need to play to those strengths.

More importantly, Fisher is an extremely even-keel, never-get-too-high-with-the-good-times but never-get-too-low-with-the-bad style of coach. In our darkest hours is when his style shines through. Just look at how he turned things around after those 3 disastrous losses against ATL, DAL and SF.

We WILL rally around this team and we WILL play good football. I'll see you all at the Dome on Primetime, Monday Night Football. I will be LOUD and I will EXPECT A WIN (or at least a well-played fun game :) )

DUM DUM DUM DUUUUUUUUMMMMMM.....

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, Pete Caroll and their Seahawks were ROUTED by our Rams at the Dome last year.

Expect our defense, especially people like Chris Long, to come out of the gate ANGRY and hungry for a W. Losing Bradford is no small weakness of ours. But it's times like these, when things seem their bleakest, that men like Coach Fisher SHINE. He has always been a "run-first, strong D" type coach anyway, and now, for better or for worse, this team will need to play to those strengths.

More importantly, Fisher is an extremely even-keel, never-get-too-high-with-the-good-times but never-get-too-low-with-the-bad style of coach. In our darkest hours is when his style shines through. Just look at how he turned things around after those 3 disastrous losses against ATL, DAL and SF.

We WILL rally around this team and we WILL play good football. I'll see you all at the Dome on Primetime, Monday Night Football. I will be LOUD and I will EXPECT A WIN (or at least a well-played fun game :) )

kpak76

Maybe we have a differnt definition for a route, but I don't consider a 19-13 win by the Rams a route at all. It was a closely played game, but RW was also hemmed back by the coaching staff as he didn't develop the trust factor with them yet. This game will be different, your going to get more of the RW you saw up in Seattle, not the one you saw play you guys in St Louis.

It's great to cheer for your team, but I am going to go on a limb and say don't get your hopes up for a W on Monday.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Maybe we have a differnt definition for a route, but I don't consider a 19-13 win by the Rams a route at all. It was a closely played game, but RW was also hemmed back by the coaching staff as he didn't develop the trust factor with them yet. This game will be different, your going to get more of the RW you saw up in Seattle, not the one you saw play you guys in St Louis.

It's great to cheer for your team, but I am going to go on a limb and say don't get your hopes up for a W on Monday.
Keep climbing out on that limb....

RamzFanz

Damnit

This is how Seattle fans cheer on their team:

seattlefanfap_zps92fce65e.gif

It's only weird if it doesn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:

LLittle12

UDFA
Yep. They took care of business last year at home against Seattle. We got a fake to work and stopped little Russell from completing his game winning drive. We also had the only Rams QB to beat the Seahags in the last 8 years.

I am there for the long haul, have watched the Rams since I was a little boy in West Covina as far back as Haden. Went to the Super Bowl in 80 and had aspirations of winning every game in spite of who was playing.

But I can't think of one factor in this game that gives us a logical advantage over the Hags. Any Given Sunday baby.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick

Ummmm I think I'm going to have to go with the ShitGull on this one, I was at the game last year and we didn't route them by any means... we basically controlled the majority of the game but not by any means to we shilack them.

LLittle12

UDFA
Ummmm I think I'm going to have to go with the ShitGull on this one, I was at the game last year and we didn't route them by any means... we basically controlled the majority of the game but not by any means to we shilack them.

I was at the game in Seattle too. They opened up and got down the field quick, got a fast TD that would have sucked, but it was called back and it was game on after that. We dodged some bullets in that game for sure. There was a couple times I thought Carroll wimped out and punted when it looked like they could have kicked a FG or gone for it. I know Martz would have! LOL. Then there was a PI that got us in business as the Rams had a chance, but right in front of me, I could see it coming when Bradford let the ball out, flipping Sherman picked off a pass to the end zone.

WHY DIDN'T HE JUST MOVE THE CHAINS? Ugh...

There is nothing more joyful than shutting that crowd up. In 2004 I watched glory as we did it twice, but that seems like 9 years ago. :)

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I know Martz would have! LOL.

There is nothing more joyful than shutting that crowd up. In 2004 I watched glory as we did it twice, but that seems like 9 years ago. :)

Pshhh lmfao! you kidding me? I miss Mad Mike and don't just say that now I was mad when the got rid of him to. Win, Lose, or Draw nobody could ever say he wasn't ever entertaining. Only time I was ever pissed at him was in Super Bowl 36 when he didn't run Marshall.

Anyways, so Jealous of you! -_- I would pay a pretty penny to go back in a time machine and experience those wins in 2004! lmao Amazes me how ShitGull fans get all high and mighty when they do good like that season and time period. Glad we put em down...

LLittle12

UDFA
In 2004, that group was dejected in the first meeting in the regular season, after the W/C game? You would have thought that they just got denied a heart transplant on the operating table.

Now I'm sure they are a bunch of high riding guys on the forums and I don't blame them, but being around them in person at work and in the neighborhood they aren't nearly as bad. Never a bad experience at their stadium other than some light hearted jestering. They have appeared to have taken the Rams more seriously the last few years, but more so this year. Up until Sam was injured some of the ones I know well were very concerned about this game on Monday. Even getting throttled by SF at home they seemed to be pretty realistic about this game.

All week they have been fairly sympathetic to losing Sam, but now they are a lot more confident about their chances to win.

FAR different than the small group of Whiner fans. These guys take some level of pleasure in the outlook for our season. As much as Carroll annoys me, if we can't salvage this season and I have to watch one of those two win it I am choosing the Chickens. I grew up around Niner fans during the rivalry years and they haven't changed much. For some reason I just am truly bothered by their eternal arrogance and entitlement.

Who knows? Maybe we turn this into a Warner moment and catch fire, the chances are low, but if and when the Rams are eliminated from playoff contention I am on whatever wagon ends in a Whiner choke. I wish they both could lose, but the Niners? Repulsive....

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Biggest difference between this year and last so far ... the Rams defense.

kpak76

Pshhh lmfao! you kidding me? I miss Mad Mike and don't just say that now I was mad when the got rid of him to. Win, Lose, or Draw nobody could ever say he wasn't ever entertaining. Only time I was ever pissed at him was in Super Bowl 36 when he didn't run Marshall.

Anyways, so Jealous of you! -_- I would pay a pretty penny to go back in a time machine and experience those wins in 2004! lmao Amazes me how ShitGull fans get all high and mighty when they do good like that season and time period. Glad we put em down...

I would appreciate you not bring up evil demons like 2004. For the life of me, how does ANY team lose 3 times to the same team in the same freaken season? Those lambs team makes me hate the lambs more than ever. That was a very very frustrating, embarrising season for us. You might as well pour salt

Why can't I see the image? Do you hate Hawks fan so much you must block us out from your jokes???? LOL

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I would appreciate you not bring up evil demons like 2004. For the life of me, how does ANY team lose 3 times to the same team in the same freaken season? Those lambs team makes me hate the lambs more than ever. That was a very very frustrating, embarrising season for us. You might as well pour salt

Why can't I see the image? Do you hate Hawks fan so much you must block us out from your jokes???? LOL
I would prefer you not use that term while you're on a Rams forum. This is not a double standard; I would refrain from using hated terms like seahags, etc. on your forum.

kpak76

I would prefer you not use that term while you're on a Rams forum. This is not a double standard; I would refrain from using hated terms like seahags, etc. on your forum.

Np, your house, your rules, but if you allow terms like seahags on this forum, it is indeed a double standard, just an fyi. More power to you if you dont use terms like seahags on our forums, but if you did, I really wouldn't mind. I see it as friendly ribbing between fans who all love the same sport. I try not to get all bend out of shapes that you made fun of my teams name. I don't take things that personally.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I simply have no tolerance for that term. I'm sure there's one that gets under your skin. One that you can't say or type.

kpak76

I simply have no tolerance for that term. I'm sure there's one that gets under your skin. One that you can't say or type.

I certainly do, just none of them are derogatory words formed from my teams name. I love my Hawks, but not to the point I take insults about them personally. The ones that drive me bonkers are racial terms pertaining to my race most of all, and other races next. Those are terms I'm sure you wouldn't tolerate here at all either.

Like I said, your house, your rules and I will abide by them as a visitor.