Let us not forget that WE DEFEATED SEATTLE AT HOME LAST YEAR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Np, your house, your rules, but if you allow terms like seahags on this forum, it is indeed a double standard, just an fyi. More power to you if you dont use terms like seahags on our forums, but if you did, I really wouldn't mind. I see it as friendly ribbing between fans who all love the same sport. I try not to get all bend out of shapes that you made fun of my teams name. I don't take things that personally.

Yeah - I had the same thought as RQ. If I'm going to another team's forum, I will certainly debate them and razz them but I wouldn't be calling their team or their fans names. If nothing else it would be because I would be viewed as a troll and that just increases the shit storm we've tried hard to keep out of here. Anyway, there are sites like the Post Dispatch where I (personally) couldn't give a rats ass if you use that term. Anyway, I get that you don't view it as anything but good natured ribbing but you are also probably not aware that this site IS a bit of a different animal. BTW... seacocks blow. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
UGH. I really thought we'd win that one.

Can anyone tell me what the narrative was on TV? What were all the ESPN guys saying about the team, the attendance, etc?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
UGH. I really thought we'd win that one.

Can anyone tell me what the narrative was on TV? What were all the ESPN guys saying about the team, the attendance, etc?
It was a pretty fair and unbiased narrative throughout the course of the game from what I remember. Very complementary of our defense, and comments along the line of "inconsistent" as it related to our passing game. They liked what they saw out of Stacy as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Considering how much you said you dislike Gruden, I won't take those compliments for those guys lightly.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Considering how much you said you dislike Gruden, I won't take those compliments for those guys lightly.
Exactly. I wanted to be pissed at him all game, but he gave me nothing.