League of Ordinary Gentlemen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Here's the visual...

loog.JPG

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Our league is set up for 4 players to make the playoffs....so you've been warned lol

OK so, if I may suggest. Change it to 6 or even 8 teams can make the playoffs? 4 out of 12 teams is so very little. Makes it more fun when more can make the playoffs. And I'm not saying this just so I can get in. I probably will as I'm currently in 2nd place overall.

You can still go into the "Commissioner" area of the league and change the number of teams that will make the playoffs.

Just sayin. :)

OJM

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow, this FF league changed a lot since the first post. I started 8-0, and finished out of the playoffs. I lost 6 in a row, and all by blowouts. Injuries killed my team.

…..

Legend
Wow, this FF league changed a lot since the first post. I started 8-0, and finished out of the playoffs. I lost 6 in a row, and all by blowouts. Injuries killed my team.

Incredible. I watched the entire thing unfold.

You started losing the moment you posted that you were 8-0.....Unbelievable, kinda like the Falcons this year starting 6-0

When I was in the army I coached our Battalion softball team. We were 7-0 when I posted a sign at the barracks..."Come see your undefeated team play tonight at field four at 6PM" and we promply lost 5 in a row after that.

Very very competitive league we have this year. 9 of the 12 teams are 7-7 or better and 5 teams are tied at 8-6 with only two of those making the playoffs.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah. I started 2-4 and then went on a 7 game win streak after I got my roster straightened out. Then first game of the playoffs everyone plays like shit. Lol. Freaking fantasy football.

…..

Legend
OK so, if I may suggest. Change it to 6 or even 8 teams can make the playoffs? 4 out of 12 teams is so very little. Makes it more fun when more can make the playoffs. And I'm not saying this just so I can get in. I probably will as I'm currently in 2nd place overall.

You can still go into the "Commissioner" area of the league and change the number of teams that will make the playoffs.

Just sayin. :)

Hey Brian I meant to get back to you on this but I never did. We agreed last year to keep the leagues scoring and playoff structure all similar. The thought process was that we would have an elimination tournament of sorts to crown a Grand Champion....but obviously that proved too to be too much work to keep up with and the idea trickled to an after thought. Next year we will probably follow your advice and have two other teams make it to the playoffs with the division leaders receiving 1st round byes. It certainly would have made sense in our league this year.

OJM

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Incredible. I watched the entire thing unfold.

You started losing the moment you posted that you were 8-0.....Unbelievable, kinda like the Falcons this year starting 6-0

When I was in the army I coached our Battalion softball team. We were 7-0 when I posted a sign at the barracks..."Come see your undefeated team play tonight at field four at 6PM" and we promply lost 5 in a row after that.

Very very competitive league we have this year. 9 of the 12 teams are 7-7 or better and 5 teams are tied at 8-6 with only two of those making the playoffs.
It was a fun ride. I knew once Steve Smith got hurt, I was finished. I lost Romo twice.Both Edelman and Gronk got hurt. I ended losing every rb that I started with. I had a rough year.