League of Ordinary Gentlemen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OJM

UDFA
How is your team doing this in our league? I'm 8-0 now.

…..

Legend
I'm 4-4.....as frustrating as the Rams.

Bo and the Slobbernockers are nocking me around today

iced

3-5 and currently battling for a win - my opponent and i are clearly both going to lead in scoring this week, so crossing my fingers i can win

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I am 6-2 and currently neck and neck today with Firecap

nighttrain

Legend
I thot this tread was referring to Foles.(sigh)

LOL !:mrburnsevil:
:deadhorse:
train

OJM

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It seems like every game is a blowout this week

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian

OJM

UDFA
It seems like every game is a blowout this week

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Scored a gazillion points again, and again i'm getting the other guys best game. Currently hanging on by a thread.

OJM

UDFA
My streak ends at 8-0. I could've won had I not sat DeAngelo Williams and Frank Gore. I lost to a 1-7 team that had two players on a bye week.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I think, this was the league I dropped Edelman....b4 we'd even played a game?!?! Grrrr....getting smashed weekly.....

OJM

UDFA
I think, this was the league I dropped Edelman....b4 we'd even played a game?!?! Grrrr....getting smashed weekly.....
Nope, Edelman was autodrafted to my team. I started with he and gronk

…..

Legend
My streak ends at 8-0. I could've won had I not sat DeAngelo Williams and Frank Gore. I lost to a 1-7 team that had two players on a bye week.

LOL..doh!!! But that's the nature of fantasy sometimes......I just lost to my sister in a family league and she hasn't reviewed her roster in weeks.

Its been my experience that the guy who dominated the league usually ends up losing to the 4th ranked team in the 1st round of the playoffs, or the 3rd ranked team in the Championship.

Our league is set up for 4 players to make the playoffs....so you've been warned lol

OJM

UDFA
LOL..doh!!! But that's the nature of fantasy sometimes......I just lost to my sister in a family league and she hasn't reviewed her roster in weeks.

Its been my experience that the guy who dominated the league usually ends up losing to the 4th ranked team in the 1st round of the playoffs, or the 3rd ranked team in the Championship.

Our league is set up for 4 players to make the playoffs....so you've been warned lol
I hope that I can win it all. My best players keep getting injured for the season though.

Athos

Legend
Started off hot when Todd started playing....

Now I've lost 3 straight.

Eddie Lacy sucking shit for me.

Alex Smith can't find Maclin or Kelce.

And Ridgers has been meh on top of ridiculous Brady games etc.