Lance Kendricks, & Eugene Sims just cut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I read our cap availability is 16-17 mill. Funny, I literally asked Alden Gonzalez on twitter minutes before this broke if we were to expect cuts tomorrow? Guess so! Lol
Go get a quality Center NOW! Draft one too!

TexasRam

Legend
Ummm, if someone could tell me how much free cap space these 2 cuts and trade freed up that would be great.

giphy.gif

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
I think the rams will have their eyes on former Wade Phillips pupils in Kaywan Webster and Connor Barwin tommorow.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I suspect that these 4 moves were made because of specific deals already lined up.

First the announced cuts and trade freeing up the $16 million.

Then, tomorrow (or very soon thereafter), announcements will be made of the already arranged pickups.

I really like the way these new guys roll. I'm including the non Fisher hampered Snead in that "new guys" description, btw.

Hot Diggity Damn!

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Yes. That was the year where we went BPA with Quinn in the first round and then handed the reins over to boy wonder for the rest of the draft to the tune of Kendricks, Austin Pettis, Greg Salas, and a 2-14 season.

I would do terrible, violent things if I saw Josh McDouche walking down the street...

TexasRam

Legend
Possible targets:

Terrell Pryor
TJ Lang
Nick Mangold
Kelce
TJ McDonald

Donta Hightower
Kevin Minter

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I wouldn't be surprised to see Kendricks get picked up by the Patriots. I'm sure I've read Bellichick praising him a few times in the press

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn't be surprised to see Kendricks get picked up by the Patriots. I'm sure I've read Bellichick praising him a few times in the press

Bellyfat only had eyes for hekker.

Haha no he doesn't. He was only trolling Fisher telling him how shit his offense was that season and every season he was with the Rams.