Lamarcus Joyner on bigger role with Rams: 'A dream come true'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I keep forgetting that we signed NRC and Webster. This secondary will have a few more options scheme wise this year I think. Certainly more depth at key positions....

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm looking forward to some smash mouth, snot knocking D football from Wade's D. Joyner, Mo, Barwin, Tree and Webster all like to lay the wood.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"The difference between the league and high school and college is availability, accountability and dependability," Joyner said. "Some guys get fed with the golden spoon, some guys don’t. Unfortunately, I had to take the path where I had to prove myself year in and year out. It’s been paying off."

Joyner's my kind of dude, I love the underdog types and I'm pulling for him.

If I had to handicap how it'll end up, I would guess he simply stays at FS and Robey-Coleman stays at nickel. If RC struggles at the nickel we'll see Joyner playing it when the package is in, but I think him at full-time FS will be best for the defense vice the moving back and forth simply because you then have to replace him at FS. It's basically a question of who's better between RC and the FS depth option.