L.A. Rams @ Seattle Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
I'd love to have been a fly on the wall when the seahawks players were shown the uniforms they had to wear tonight.

safety green
safety first!

My thoughts were (since my job requires safety gear) that I would buy the NFL store out if those were the putrid colors we had to wear

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd love to have been a fly on the wall when the seahawks players were shown the uniforms they had to wear tonight.

"Is it Halloween? Are we going to the football game dressed as highlighters?"

…..

Legend
No worse than the ketchup and mustard game of last year against Tampa ;)

FRO

Legend
We can complain about coaching all we want, but when the ball goes clanking off Kendricks hands for the millionth time it's hard for me to solely blame coaching. Team is lacking talent on offense too.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
So, realistically, what do you do to improve this offense? We only have the 2nd rounder, maybe a third, so the draft this year might not yield immediate bigtime help. There's free agency, too, and a new HC/OC will help (can't be worse statistically). But what do you do?

I'm thinking start with the line, but we also are seriously lacking in the receiver area. You probably are looking at a several year rebuild on offense. What do you focus on first and foremost?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Shouldn't the ball be measured from where it was once the second foot came down? Not where he actually caught it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You can read those numbers from the moon.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So, realistically, what do you do to improve this offense? We only have the 2nd rounder, maybe a third, so the draft this year might not yield immediate bigtime help. There's free agency, too, and a new HC/OC will help (can't be worse statistically). But what do you do?

I'm thinking start with the line, but we also are seriously lacking in the receiver area. You probably are looking at a several year rebuild on offense. What do you focus on first and foremost?

Throw assets into the OL and look for WR help in FA.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

You have to land a bigtime FA on OL if you ask me and getting a steal with the 2nd or 3rd round pick could cut the rebuild time down exponentially.